Honest Story Reviews! And read for read!

community
opinion

Hey y’all!

I don’t mind giving out honest reviews and advice for your stories that you created! I promise I’ll try to be nice as possible. In exchange, I would like some you guys to read my story called “Unknown Past”.

Here is a template for you guys to fill out so I know what I’m going to be reading and what do you want me to say about your story:

Template

Title:
Author:
Genre:
How many episodes created:
Want any advice?:
Cover Art? (So I know what it looks like):
Description:

Title: Unknown Past
Author: Sayanjali Rizvi
Genre: Action
How many episodes created: 4
Want any advice?: If you guys want to give me advice/tips, go for it!
Description: Konan knows about nothing about her past, will Katana be the one to help find her true identity or will the Demon King be able to control the world just in time? (LGBT+)
Cover Art? (So I know what it looks like):

And also, please send screen shots to my instagram Sayanjali.rizvi so I know you have read it, send me your instagram so I could do the same.

I’ll do a read for read.
Here:

I’ll read your story right now.
Do you need screenshots?

Tittle: The Pregnancy Curse
Author: Dr.Smile
Genre: Comedy
How many episodes created: 2
Want any advice?: Yes.
Cover:
Description:
I’ll check out your story.

Yes, please.

And also, read the template above and fill it out so I can read it from the episode app.

Title: A Divine Tale
Author: Emily Mason
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 15 (ongoing)
Want any advice?: Sure
Cover:
Supernatural_d0_posterThumb_Qe44ZSFQLC
Description: individuals with supernatural power are called divinus. They are forced to line in a world that hates them. Someone has decided to kill them all including you

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’ll up for a r4R. :slight_smile: I’ll start reading your storythis weekend and message you once I’m finished.
Here’s my story:
Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

I’ll start reading your story soon and I will be giving an honest review in a week or so. Thank you :slight_smile:

I’ll be reading your story soon :slight_smile: And I will get back to you after a week or so, thank you!

I finished your story :slight_smile:

I’m definitely going to read 'The Pregnancy Curse" for now on, I find it so hilarious! The only advice I would give right now would be to put a cliffhanger at the end of each episode to make the reader intrigued.

I only read 2 of your episodes as you can see i am currently out of passes. I dont really have an advice to give you since you explain everything well at the end of each episode. :slight_smile:
Other than that, great work. Maybe i will continue your story as soon as i am done with the others

Thanks!

I love your story and plot of it! It looks like it could be made into a movie :slight_smile: (I almost cried when their uncle died. ) But I have some suggestions, maybe try work on spot directing and the zooming part was a little confusing because I didn’t know where I was looking at. But other than that, it’s really good!

I read a couple of episodes and I’ll try to finish it soon but I love the story so far! It’s really interesting. I would suggest try zooming to each character more and maybe less lines each scene. I forgot the dudes name but I find him hilarious because you can tell he’s the type to drop the gem! :joy:

Title: You, Me And The Beat
Author: Anna
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3/ongoing
Advice: Please check my grammar because english is my second language, but I still want it to be perfect :heart:
Desctiption: Money. Power. Travelling. What happens when you lie to your overprotective Dad to fulfill your dream of becoming a singer. But watch your step… your secrets will catch up…
I can’t send the cover at the moment, it’s not my computer but here’s link

Thank you! I’m up to chapter 4 of your story and I’m really enjoying it! Can’t wait to find out the fourth monster did to the grand master! :scream: or how Konan and Katana are connected?
Thank you for your suggestions! I will work on the zoom and see what I can shorten in my dialogue!
I don’t have any suggestions for you and Inlove how you added questions at the end of each episode in case a reader needed a refresher!

Okay, I’ll try to read your story as soon as I finish the other author’s stories :slight_smile:

Hey we could do a review for review if you want :slight_smile: ?

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

6159ef357c48bcfa80fa7f28957674a45df13bd3_1_690x389

I really love the plot of the story! It’s so interesting and I love how spooked it was at the ending of the 1st episode. Like omg, that part made me wanna read more. Anyway, the grammar wasn’t too bad but I think you need to work on the zooming because some of them were out of place. You can send me a message or reply here if you want help on it.

I really like the story! And the episodes aren’t too long nor way too short which is good! And the zooming isn’t that bad either. But I feel like you should work on your grammar and maybe a little on the spot directing. And even though you can’t really change it, I felt the guy (who saved Fidelia) should have came at the end of the 2nd episode to make it more of a plot twist. Putting a plot twist at the end of each episode can make reader want read more episodes of the story. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your feedback and your honesty.
English ain’t my first language so I’m trying my very best cause mainly my language it’s French.
And it’s my first story so I’m still, learning and trying to play with the plot twist as good as possible.

Thank you for your feedback. I’ve seen your story on my list, I’ll give you a feedback when I’m done with yours :slight_smile: xo.