Honest Story Reviews Shop! (CLOSED!)

Hello! This is my story review shop! I am going to be completely honest and give you my honest opinions and maybe help you if you need help! I’m gonna be very blunt so if you are triggered by these, I suggest you not to request here! :slight_smile:

If you are ready to request. Drop your story down!

10 Likes

Just released my first story!
More episodes coming!

Title: The Forgotten
Genre: Fantasy
Brief Description: The children with magic in their blood were banished to an island a long time ago. Lost, forgotten and consumed with hatred for those who banished them, Klearser vowed to get revenge. But when Klearser and her friends are given a chance to come back to the society in Estrella, will she get what she wanted? Or find something she has been missing all along?
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5439162072891392

Would appreciate your review a lot!
Be as blunt as possible so I can improe my story haha!
Hope you enjoy the story! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hey ya! I would like to request review for my own story “Necromancers LL” and a combined project with my friend evlyng “The Masked Revenant” . If you need more info let me know, i will drop the link just in case.

2 Likes

I’ll review it right away!

1 Like

I’ll review yours after I’ve done doing my first requester’s one!

2 Likes

Hi! I’d love to have some feedback for my story :white_heart:

Details

iH Story Card

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5273039194488832

2 Likes

Okay so, I’ve finished reading half of the story, I’ve gotta say that the plot is quite interesting and quite boring in a way, the directing is very messy, there are some grammar mistakes and wrong use of words in your story (For example: She and ash are twins. It should be corrected to She is the twin of Ash, to make it more neat.), If you fixed the grammar and directing and maybe even tweaked episode 1 a little bit because I couldn’t understand the ending, It would def be a great story!!

2 Likes

I’ll review your story after i’m done reviewing another! <3

2 Likes

Sure. Thank you :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Yep thank you

2 Likes

Alright! So I am still in episode 3 in Necromancers, So the plot is very interesting, It keeps the readers very much more entertained, the story length is also upto 10-15 minutes which is a very good length to fit everything you need in an episode, the directing is on point and the grammar is also excellent! The only problem is that some scenes in the story are very cliché and I couldn’t understand the ending of the first episode because it had no context. Other than that its a really good story and I would defo add it to my reading list!

2 Likes

Hiya! Here is my opinions on your story! The directing was simple but addicting in a good way! The length of the story was 10-15 which is an excellent length to pile up everything! And the plot of the story is really well produced either, There is a male mc option which made me really impressed by your story! The only thing that bugged me is the ending of episode 1, maybe add a bit of a backstory first? Anyways it was a great story and I enjoyed reading it!

2 Likes

Thank you for the review! I’ll see what I can do to improve it :two_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re only reviewing published stories right?

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I will fix the cliches but I am glad to know that u find the story interesting it makes me really happy.

3 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is a review shop. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hey thanks for this! Here’s mine

Title: 6 Months
Author: Hannah Friend
Genre: rom-com
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5393279667077120

2 Likes

Hi there! Thank you for doing this! This is my story that I’d like to have reviewed!

Title: Glamour
Genre: LGBTQ+
Description: It’s 1948. Daphne, an aspiring actress, risks a secret affair with the CEO of Jupiter Studios for stardom. Things take a turn when she falls for his wife, Evelyn Neptune, on set.
Cover Art:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5239410494472192

3 Likes

Hi, thanks for this thread! I have an unpublished story I would love any honest thoughts on. :))

Details

Title: First One Wins
Genre: Comedy (might change it if it’s not funny lol please tell me if the humor is nonexistant/bland)
Description: You are thrown into a competition full of twists and turns to steal a painting. The prize? Inheritance to an organization of criminals.
Link:

1 Like

Yep! I also review unpublished stories!

1 Like