Honest thoughts on another 'cliche'? // MYSTERY READERS WANTED

UPDATE: I am looking for feedback from anyone but especially from mystery readers. I have just moved this to the mystery section and I want to know if you think it belongs here/ if it appeals to you as a mystery reader. Does the cliché romance stuff, the bad boy stuff, the high school setting stuff put you off??

Hey, so I’m gonna be blunt: it’s a bad boy story. BUT before you leave this thread immediately, I like to think the story has some twists that you won’t see coming. Also, the MC really beats him at his own game.

And I’m not gonna lie: I’m looking to promote my first story but I’m trying to sweeten the offer by giving you the chance to absolutely rip my story to shreds. Plus, I need the feedback, I’m a new writer on Episode!

Do your worst. DM me here or on Instagram @cordeliam.episode

Story: Reformed
Author: Cordelia M
Description: Reformed bad girl falls for bad boy who reminds her of her past - cliché, right? But what if Violet isn’t truly reformed? What if she’s secretly still badder than Carter ever was?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4696324662099968

Hi! I’d be willing to read your story should you be interested. I give honest feedback and I’m sure your story doesn’t need to be ripped to shreds lol! I post on Instagram, Facebook and this forum.

Hey, that sounds great, thank you!! I actually already follow you on Instagram lol so you can message me feedback there?

Thanks again! Hope you enjoyy… :yellow_heart:

Absolutely@ Thank you for following me!

Anyone else willing to give me some feedback?

Xx

You want more feedback from me? Because I think I’ve made it clear I loveeeee your story @CordeliaM :kissing_heart:

Aww you’re becoming my no.1 fan :kissing_heart:

I mean, if you have any left to give I’m all ears…

Xx

Well damn, what else can I say?

• Great characterization
  • A lot of unexpected plot twists
  • Suspenseful and intriguing
  • Some good funny moments
  • An easy-to-binge-read type of story

I think that’s a pretty good overview :blush:

Ahh thank you :blue_heart::blue_heart: you’re too kind