Zondie's Backgrounds | Important Poll

Hi everyone! I’m Zondie and here I will be presenting all my drawn backgrounds I have done (digitally). I will be adding more onto it, however, you can find all of these on my ko-fi site. They cost around £5-£6. This is the lowest I can go, as it is my artwork and the time that I have put into making these.

If you want to buy more than one background, we can work out a deal :smiley:

Click this link to go to my ko-fi account to buy the backgrounds:
Visit Zondie's Ko-fi Shop! - Ko-fi ❤️ Where creators get donations from fans, with a 'Buy Me a Coffee' Page.

All Artwork

I don’t know if anyone would pay for a custom background, but if this gets beyond 10 votes for yes, I will open a request. The first ten that request will get it for only £3!

Open Requests
  • Yes, I want a personal custom background!
  • No.

0 voters

@Mystery.Author you asked me to tag you once I open the ko-fi drive :slight_smile:

15 Likes

These are amazing, please let me know if you make a drive for these, I would love to purchase them. Keep up the amazing work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! And I will let you know as soon as I do! :heart:

1 Like

they look really good! You should definitely keep doing them

1 Like

Thank you so much! And I will! As soon as I get my proper stylus because right now I’m using those generic ones lolol

2 Likes

These are EXCELLENT :exploding_head:

1 Like

Thank you Hun! A lot better than the digital portraits :sob:

1 Like

Bump - I need a much more general consensus! I’d like to know if people actually want this :smiley: and other potential backgrounds/arts before I start up a site :heart:

1 Like

I’m mindblown! These are so good Im jealous of your skills

1 Like

Thank you! It means so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: now that I got my stylus pen, I can try make backgrounds that are a little it better hahah

Bump!

Thank you for tagging me! I’ll be sure to come to you for when I need a custom background, if you end up making them! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Bump :slight_smile:

Bump, let me know about the price range if you do check out the site :)) Make sure to check out the giveaway!

Hi sorry this is really random but I really need help I made a custom overlay and I want to put it into my story do u mind telling me how to code it into my script it’s not animated it’s just a stair case x

1 Like

Hi there! Sure thing! The most easiest thing to do is:

INT/EXT. THE CHOSEN BACKGROUND with YOUR OVERLAY NAME

Once the overlay appears, on the preview side, there is a button called show helpers. Click that and then click spot direct. After this, make sure to click change overlay and move it and resize it to what you need it to be.

The box below will give you the new size and dimensions. All you need to do is copy and past that onto the script :heart:

Thank you this really helped xx

I’m glad! :smiley:

Bump :))

Bump :two_hearts: