Honest thoughts on these drawn backgrounds

Hi there! These are show digitally drawn backgrounds I have done! I’ll be making more, once I get my proper stylus! Yes, these are 100% drawn by me. However, it does take time to make these and I’m not sure if anyone would actually want them. I’m thinking of doing some backgrounds which are free to use and others which you have to pay by using the ko-fi method, however, I’m not charging more than £3 for access.

I’ve spoken to my amazing and lovely friends about this and a few other close people! The matter of the fact is that it’s you who is the ultimate deciding factor. So please leave your honest thoughts down below :heart:

Sorry for the watermarks :sob:

Beach Miday

Magic Cave, No Floor

Magic Cave

12 Likes

These are amazing, please let me know if you make a drive for these, I would love to purchase them. Keep up the amazing work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! And I will let you know as soon as I do! :heart:

1 Like

they look really good! You should definitely keep doing them

1 Like

Thank you so much! And I will! As soon as I get my proper stylus because right now I’m using those generic ones lolol

2 Likes

These are EXCELLENT :exploding_head:

1 Like

Thank you Hun! A lot better than the digital portraits :sob:

1 Like

Bump - I need a much more general consensus! I’d like to know if people actually want this :smiley: and other potential backgrounds/arts before I start up a site :heart:

1 Like

I’m mindblown! These are so good Im jealous of your skills

1 Like

Thank you! It means so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: now that I got my stylus pen, I can try make backgrounds that are a little it better hahah