Honey Art Shop ~ Free and Open🍯

You can choose it!

1 Like

What’s the character or story like, like is it a vampire or high school? Just so I can get a background that’s like your story

2 Likes

It’s a high school story. The theme is romance

2 Likes

Okay! Thank you

2 Likes

I’m done with your request, let me know if any changes are needed and hope you like it :fairy::white_heart:

2 Likes

omg girl I love these sm!! Have you got insta? :heart:

2 Likes

yupp, it’s @kaithelyn_writes :heart: And I’m glad you like it :blush:

2 Likes

do you mind if i message you and ask some question about how you do your moodboards? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @noyaan! Your mood boards are so beautiful! I would love to request two mood boards if possible… :blob_hearts:

• A picture of your character or a muse (only if you have one):
  • Clothing type: Casual, usually denim or dark coloured clothes
  • Hobbies or interests (reading books, skateboarding, art etc…): Baking cookies, jogging, reading books, working as a waitress for a Chinese restaurant?
  • Personality (funny, serious, moody, sassy etc.): Super sassy, sarcastic, serious, family-orientated, loyal
  • Character’s name And Story name: Isabella, “Call of Duty”
  • Anything else you want me to know?: She is an undercover agent who has to pretend to be in love with the guy (the one below) and was raised by a single dad.
    Deadline: Before the end of the year? (hahahhaha)
    Password: @Noyaan
  • Clothing type: Formal, usually suits and blazars
  • Hobbies or interests (reading books, skateboarding, art etc…): Driving in his rich-a** car, playing the piano, pretty much just party all night (hahhha)
  • Personality (funny, serious, moody, sassy etc.): Humourous, flirty, naive
  • Character’s name And Story name: Aaron, “Call of Duty”
  • Anything else you want me to know?: He is an undercover agent who has to pretend to be in love with the girl (the one above)
    Deadline: Before the end of the year? (hahahhaha)
    Password: @Noyaan
2 Likes

Heyy, I’m done with your request, Let me know if any changes are needed :heart: Also, is your story published? I’d love to read it if it is :fairy:

1 Like

Holy crap! These are beautiful! Thanks for making them for me! I LOVE THEM! :sneezing_face: :blob_hearts:

Yes I published 4 episodes so far! Out of curiosity, feel free to check it out even if it is episode 1… It would mean the world to me~

1 Like

bump

I’m gonna bump all your threads Makayala :eyes:

1 Like

hey again ! I would like to request another moodboard from @noyaan :pleading_face:

form
  • Clothing type: badass/sexy/confident/black/badboy
  • Hobbies or interests (reading books, skateboarding, art etc…): like all sports/loves car/bikes
  • Personality (funny, serious, moody, sassy etc.): badass,sexy, athletic, fighter, strong,bad boy but not evil, know how to defend himself, have a smart brain, bold, funny and can be assh*le sometimes, hate lie’s & betrayal, always protect someone he love, kind hearted, faithful, nice, love action.
  • Character’s name And Story name: tayler silver (it’s not a character from story thought)
  • Anything else you want me to know?: extra information, tayler is a twin brother of taylor :see_no_evil:
    Deadline: as soon as can, but there are no rush !
    Password: honeycomb
1 Like

I’m done with your request, let me know if any changes are needed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

name is wrong, told ya it’s tayler. I love it btw :heart:

1 Like

oh damn, I just realised :joy: Thank you and here you go :yellow_heart:

1 Like

urm, can you center the text :joy: it’s okay if you’re busy to do it

1 Like

ooh does this work? sorry for the late reply btw

1 Like

it’s okay, all good! thankyou so much :heart:

1 Like

hello! does @noyaan still taking request and active?