Hopedale psychiatric Academy ~ Official Rp thread

It is a normal day for all students they receive treatment as well as classes and are closely monitored the only thing is sometimes people manage to some how slip through the crack and though it is rare it happens. And when it does pandimon rises.

Tagging all that said they were intrested
@yeagerivel @Rose.M @Wingsoffire @Xoxo_dimples @Daisy_Flower1 @Wengliujing @luminias @DaydreamiiE @Emmacole @Gabie1 @Briar.R @ChayChay @AtlasFlameAi @zoe4564 @elgenbloskenwriter22 @Caticorn @bpalmer1398 @LorethA @EchoRavencroft @AlyssaThePretzel @veganwater

If I tagged you and you want to be removed just let me know

5 Likes

Lyla

“Ugh mom please dont make me go, youknow how much I hate therapy and places like these.” I said as we arrived. My dad helps transfer me out of our SUV and into my wheelchair. My mom places my duffel bag on my lap and drags my suitcase as we all head into Hopedale. They head to the front desk and start talking to the nurse. I look down at Willow, who was sitting beside my wheelchair, and sigh. Once I get signed in, they bring me to my new room. My mom says goodbye to me while my dad gets some of Willow’s things. Then they both say their last goodbyes and leave me in this stupid place. I start to set up my room and unpack some of the things I was allowed to bring. After I was done I transfer to my bed, lay down, and stare at the ceiling.

{Approachable}

Outfit

2 Likes

Brayden Hunter

“Are you sure, you’re going to be okay mom?” He asks her. Brayden, has always been worried sick about his mother. He was the only person she had. She just nodded and grabbed his stuff, as the two walk to sign in. “Do I really have to go, I’m perfectly fine.” He says to his mother, but she was too busy checking him in. As they past a moment. He get’s checked in, and he walks with his belongings to his room. He passes by a room, where there were a girl in there. He looks around and he waves. “Hey.” Brayden says, so she could catch his attention.

@zoe4564 (Lyla)

4 Likes

Lyla

I look over and sit up. “Uh…hi?” I look down and rub my neck like I have always done when I was nervous, anxious, or worried.

@yeagerivel

2 Likes

Brayden

Brayden looks into her window, and he smiles at her. “Sorry, If I look like a creep. But, I’m bored and supposed we’re supposed to socialize.” I whisper to her.

@zoe4564

3 Likes

Lyla

“Oh um you dont, I’m just not used to talking to people in places like these. I’m Lyla.” I say while petting Willow to try to calm myself down.

@yeagerivel

1 Like

Elise

With her gym bag in her hand, she walks up the stairs to the gym. She peers in to make sure there isn’t too many people. ”Thank God!” she thought. No one was there. Opening the door she makes her way over to the farthest, most excluded treadmill. Taking off her jacket, she sets down her bag. She pulls out her phone and plugs in her earbuds. Then starts her daily run.

{Approachable}

2 Likes

Brayden

Brayden smiles at her. “Oh, cool. Nice dog, you have there.” He says, moving away from the window.

@zoe4564

3 Likes

Lyla

“Thanks.” I say giving him a faint smile back.

@yeagerivel

4 Likes

X***Sarah***

I grabbed Sabs leash, “Ready for our run today sabby?” Sabby licked my face as I hook her up to the leash. I let he rroam sround the room so I could get my outfit. I brushed my teeth before heading out the door, “Come on girl!” I grabbed hold of her leash and started to runn around to get warmed up. As I ran wiht my eye down at Sabs I didnt notice the other girl, so I fell off the tread mill flipping and crashing onto hers.

@veganwater

2 Likes

Brayden

“So, wanna get to know each other?” He asks her, while he adjusted his bag. on his shoulder.

@zoe4564

2 Likes

Lyla

“Sure.” I say eyeing my wheelchair. I then look down at smartwatch that was laying down on my bed to see a text message. I ignore it and look back up

@yeagerivel

4 Likes

Brayden

“First, I need to check out this sick place.” He says with a sigh, and looks around the hallways.

@zoe4564

2 Likes

Lyla

“I could join you, but I’m pretty sure that this place is deadly and that if I go out there I could be haunted by some nurse.” I say joking

@yeagerivel

3 Likes

Brayden

Brayden looks at the girl shook. “Wait, are you serious!? G-ghost’s?” He asks a little terrified.

@zoe4564

2 Likes

Lyla

“I was just joking. I’ve been to other places like this and it’s just nurses and therapists wanting to make sure your fine and not suicidal.”

@yeagerivel

3 Likes

Brayden

Brayden sighs. “Good.” He says with another relieved sigh. “I hate ghosts.”

@zoe4564

2 Likes

Lyla

“Good to know. But I’m pretty sure ghosts arent real.” I say shrugging. I look at the clock on my walls and see the time. I then quickly take one of my pills.

@yeagerivel

2 Likes

Brayden

“How you know, if they aren’t?” He asks, and his watch beeps. He opens his book bag quick and takes his pill, to remain calm. “You have to take your medicine at a certain time as well?”

@zoe4564

2 Likes

Lyla

“Because its common sense.” I shrug. “Yeah, one of them I have to take at a certain time and some of the others one I take in the morning after I eat and before I go to bed.”

@yeagerivel

2 Likes