Hopedale psychiatric Academy ~ Official Rp thread

Ashton

“Then why’d he break up with me?” I shrugged. “He wouldn’t have said it if he didn’t mean it.”

@Caticorn

Elliot
“You’re forgetting that there’s a stigma around mental illness. Some people aren’t comfortable being around people with mental illnesses.” I point out. “He might’ve meant what he said, but that doesn’t mean that everyone you meet will be the same.”
@DaydreamiiE

1 Like

Ashton

“But what if everyone I meet is the same.” I sighed, looking down at the ground. I then frowned slightly. “Forget it, I’m being stupid.”

@Caticorn

Seth

“You think I should?” I ask a bit curious

@bagellaudie

Elliot
“You’re not being stupid.” I tell him. “It’ll seem like that for a long time, but you’ll find someone. Who knows? You might find someone who’s going through the same thing as you and fall in love with them. That’s also a possibility.”
@DaydreamiiE

1 Like

Lyla

“No offense taken. I thought I was going to get a smaller dog when my parents told me I was going to get a service dog but they came home with Willow so I had to get used to it.”

@Caticorn

Ashton

“I just don’t get why anyone would like me.” I said quietly, fidgeting with a pencil. I paused for a moment before continuing. “How did you meet your boyfriend?”

@Caticorn

Elliot
“Through a mutual friend.” I say, smiling at the memory. “Our friend came up to me and said ‘Elliot, you’re going on a date with my friend Cameron. You’re both single, gay, and lonely and he’ll put up with your bullshit.’ I went on the date, had a good time, next thing I know, two years later I’m still in love with him and we’re living together.”
@DaydreamiiE

1 Like

Mack
“So what does she do?” I ask, curious.
@zoe4564

Evan
“Many of us are and it just so happens to I’m here for many reasons but that is one of them.” I say as I pull up my sleeve and show him my bandaged wrist.
@Caticorn

Gabriel
“Yes your fine come on trust me it just leads to an unused storage floor.”
@bagellaudie

1 Like

Jordan
I pull up my own sleeves to show my own scars. “I also have a crippling anxiety disorder, but my parents brought be here because they found me in the bathroom, trying to overdose on my antidepressants. They refuse to believe that they’re one of the reasons why I did it.”
@bpalmer1398

Dr.Griffin
“We will try a different medication for your depression in the morning.”
@DaydreamiiE

1 Like

Leilani

“No, not really. You’re a handsome young guy, that I don’t want to let go of.” Leilani squints her eyes and drops of tears start to run down her soft red cheeks.

@zoe4564

Brayden

Brayden stops and sighs. “I don’t think I could make it up or down there.”

@fal.renet1398

Ashton

“That’s really cute.” I said, smiling at him. “That’s all I want in life to be honest.”

@Caticorn

Rory

“No.” I said quickly. “I don’t want new medication.”

@fal.renet1398

Ty
I run but hide from them hoping I’ll make it out.
@AtlasFlameAi

1 Like

Elliot
“Yeah. The only thing being I didn’t want to tell him about my PTSD when we’d started dating.” I admit, slightly embarrassed. “He didn’t find out until we’d been dating for a month. It was on the anniversary of my mom’s death, which always messes with my head. I was in our bedroom and I thought I had locked the door, but I didn’t, so he came looking for me and found me in the middle of an attack.”
@DaydreamiiE

1 Like

Gabriel
“I’ve got you Brayden I wont let anything happen to you.”
@bagellaudie