Horror/Fantasy story recomdation?

Iโ€™m finding for a story that gives off the same vibes as the story Shroud. Maybe that revolves around urban legends of different cultures too. Or maybe a fantasy story like Nine Tales. :))

1 Like

You can read this but itโ€™s not completed and you can share your thoughts in the fanmail

Author : hipsy_writes
Title : Falling For Him
Genre : Romance
Description : Max doesnโ€™t believe in the Myth of deadly creatures until she crosses path with Kito. What mystery awaits her when she gets involved with him? NO CC/ 1LI / Art Scenes
Style : Limelight
No of Episode : 4 episodes have been published and more episodes are coming
Link to the story : Episode Writer Portal
Insta Acc : @hipsywrites

1 Like

My story is more of a mystery/thriller than it is a horror, but it certainly has horror elements!

Hereโ€™s the information for my story:

Title: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author: Kaysia
Style: LL
Chapters: 6 (Complete)
Genre: Mystery, thriller
Description: People are dying. A young man blames it on a werewolf. The EBI puts you on the case; you stop at nothing to uncover the truth. If you survive, maybe youโ€™ll find love along the way.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: kaysia.writes

1 Like

๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š: Reflective Difference

๐˜ผ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ ๐™„๐™‚: Episode.honeyy & Tldaxwrites

๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™š: Thriller / Horror

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ: When an old-wives tale turns deadly. You are cursed to live a double life as your evil reflection. Will love help you overcome your destiny or will evil prevail?

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™จ:

• Choice for ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ MC
  • Choice for ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ love interest
  • Full CC for the MC & Love interest
  • Choices that matters
  • point system
1 Like

Title: When The Sun Sleeps.
LDR Contest winner

Style; LL

Description; Life takes a complicated turn when dreams become a reality. will Levina and Thorin be able to fight their way into each otherโ€™s heart before those that oppose their love kept them apart forever?

• Male or Female Love interest
  • Full CC for the MC and the love interest.
  • Advanced Directing
  • Mini games
  • Choices matters!

Author TLD & Episode.honeyy

1 Like

I honestly havenโ€™t read any of these stories but you can check out my story if you want. Itโ€™s fantasy mixed with mystery.

Title: Earthbound

Genre: Fantasy

Published Episodes: Two (Three is blocked since itโ€™s under revamp rn)

Description: After being sent down to Earth to fulfill their duties, two conflicting beings, an angel and a demon, have to face the secrets left behind there. Never knowing what comes nextโ€ฆ

Featured Content:

• Almost full CC for MCs (No eye color change and for one mc only limited lip shape options)
  • Two MCs
  • MCs genders can be chosen
  • Choices matter
  • Point System
  • Advanced directing
  • Overlays
  • Art scenes (Edited & Drawn)
  • Sound & Music effects

Cover:

(Cover made by @/caitlin.epi)

Link: Episode Writer Portal

My IG: @v.h_stories

You could read one of my stories :smile_cat::yellow_heart:

Title - Heroic: Cursed blessing
Genre-Fantasy
Description-You are cursed yet a blessing for your people, you are their only hope, And in this fight for your home, you are not alone, Love, Betrayal, Adventure awaits!!!
For heavy is the head that wears the crown!

1. title: Labyrinth
    Genre: horror
    Description: Experience: secrets,mystery,drama,romance,heartbreak and death in this thrilling story where a few couple teens have to face a dreaded nightmare.Is death of all the only way out?

Title ~ Heroic: The Tale Of Odette
Genre ~ Dark Fantasy, Action, Drama
Episode count: 3
Description~ Odette is what those would refer to as โ€œan oddityโ€. So what happens when that oddity is the only one who can save her town?

Gem choices, point system, minigames

Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Instagram link: My IG

I hope you enjoy

My story is a mystery/horror. It has 3 chapters out now!

Author: Llamadrama
Title: Mystery of Cherry Street
Genre: Mystery
Description: Supermodels: Katie and her two best friends move into a house together, but strange things start happening. Will she uncover the mysteries of Cherry Street? And maybe find love? LL

• No CC
  • No gem choices besides support the author at the end
  • Mystery/horror/drama/romance all in one!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mystery of Cherry Street

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Mystery_of_Cherry_Street_posterThumb_J4tm24KYRl