Horror Stories?

Do horror stories typically do worse on here, because I have a pretty good idea about a horror story but I’m always seeing romance stories and high school type of stories. I guess I was just wondering if its even worth doing a horror story on Episode? Thanks

5 Likes

Yeah. Go for it. Most people don’t know how to write a romance… It’s always a bunch of cliches lol. So yeah, write a horror story.

I don’t think they do worse on episode. No.

2 Likes

Sure, I will figure I’ll go for something a bit different Thank you

1 Like

Absolutely worth it! It’s one of the easiest genres to :air_quotes: get noticed :air_quotes: in too, because not many people write in it

1 Like

I love a good horror. most people here cant make one they think an abusive boyfriend is horror

If you got some pretty good idea the story will be amazing!:relaxed: we all need a little horror in our lives

So I was reading the amount of chapters I need to get “full access” to Episode but I remember the old Episode where you could choose what type of genre to read but after I got “full access” I could only browse featured romance stories. Maybe my app is bugged but is there a way to do that?

Your app might’ve bugged because I’m allowed to read whatever I want. And you should go for the horror, we don’t get enough of it!

2 Likes

Yep!

Hello @rowann, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this topic to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Mine is has a slight Bit of romance in, But overall I have been told by readers my is a horror, and Is Like a classical version of “Flowers in the attic”
Horror Is the best. I love horror stories! I read them more than romantic stories :slight_smile: x