Horror story ideas

Can somebody give me some horror story ideas? Maybe one for Halloween or something?

5 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I see the halloween story ideas have like no reply, but does anybody just have any story ideas at all???

2 Likes

What genre and theme are you leaning towards more? Do you have something (eg. object, emotion, etc) you want the story idea to be based on?

1 Like

I can help you if you want! Just give me a genre or general idea of what you want and I can help develop a plot with you

1 Like

Oh im sorry to leave you guys like this! I want it to be like horror on halloween but I have no idea what I want it to be based on.

1 Like

I want a horror story, I have no ideas though :frowning:

2 Likes

Hmm I’m PM you

1 Like

A horror psycho-thriller but nothing the m.c sees is actually real and their just going through a mental decline.

3 Likes

How about a detective who is trying to find a murderer but any clues always lead to a dead end. Things turn awry when she realizes every time she wakes up, she finds things off with her and home and those things usually lead to the case (eg. Blood in her fingernails, knives just washed and not placed in the correct place, the smell of flesh from her clothes). Turns out she’s the psychopath and suffers a mental illness that makes her impersonate someone else but forgets what happens in the morning (I remember this is a real thing, just forgot the name).

2 Likes

Good idea!

2 Likes

Good to know you like. If you find this story a bit impossible to do and the coding troublesome and all, you can always have me as a co-writer. I think I’m okay with the coding, it’s just the dialogue writing that gives me headaches. DM me anytime you are interested.

1 Like

Tysm!

1 Like

Maybe I can

1 Like

Hi @Bluuegirly

For my Idea since it halloween story and in genres Horror makes it spooky gives a vibe of jump scares make sure the spot and how story takes place make sure know what tittle can fit in the plot for tittle and as for description but it can be

Example 1
On a halloween nights there was a boy who always go by himself in the night were halloween takes place with others custom people but what happens when he see a tall and a skinny and slide face but not just a slide but when a boy who have looking for his friends but try to go on a treat or trick but then all of a sudden the whole town of house lights starts to go off and then a airplane sounds start to sounds past by but when the creature that starts to form into a strange things that in 50000 years that never was seen to have not escape . CC matter . Mini game , art scene

But for this one @Bluuegirly you can pick many mini game or something for that part if want story in mini game or not and for cc matter if don’t want it . it is fine just pick what you want in story but it can be boy or girl player in story it your choice.

Example 2
What happens when halloween is almost there friends and family treat or trick. As children starts to go to a party and music start to go down the slow motion of around you starts to go in a new world but will there be times until you was face in a Death place for halloween can you survive or will there be cost of it all but trying find a way out there will be mini game , CC matter Art scene , point matter but be ready for a trouble trips of Danger path that was hidden when you find out that others people who was chosen one was pick in a part but when a woman start to screem when she see blood when she screem the creature pull her with it bigger hands but when all creatures of different world wakes up and takes down the world but can works in groups of other to helps them too .

Hi @Bluuegirly this one about Horror but it can be boy or girl player for story if you want too but it your choose for your story .

I try :hugs:

1 Like

Thats such a great idea! thanks for helping me out

1 Like

you’re welcome :blush: @Bluuegirly Happy to help

1. Instead of the stories where the MC discovers they have powers and have to figure out how to use them, have your MC lose their powers and have to investigate why they were taken away.

2. You can hear other people’s thoughts, but you can’t tell who’s thinking what. You just hear a random thought and have to look around to see if you can figure out who it is. Then you start to hear someone’s thoughts and plans of doing something really bad but you’re always alone when you hear it.

3. A kidnapper takes you and a couple friends and promises to grant you magical powers if you escape without dying.

1 Like

suree ! How about a wife who killed her husband for money , gets haunted by the ghost of her husband !
“Till death do us part” and in description , "we swore till death do us part ! but I’m sure not even death can do us part ! I killed him , but I see him ,I see him laughing at my misery !! "

2 Likes

These are all great ideas! :smiley: tysm

2 Likes