Horror/Thriller stories

I was reading the first story of it last night and thought it was pretty good. I can’t wait to find out what happens in the story. How many chapters would this story have?

1 Like

You should check out 666 Miles by @mysoxlike2party

It’s amazing.

1 Like

I’ve read that one. It’s a good story! I don’t know if the author is going to write more episodes because it said something like more episodes coming soon even though there were like 4 episodes so far.

There are three alternative endings to the story.

When she released the 4th chapter, there was only 1 alternative ending out and 2 were locked. She has recently published the 2nd alternative ending, it’s absolutely amazing and worth reading.

She’s in the process of writing the 3rd ending right now. I’m excited. :slight_smile:

The chapter will reset and it’ll bring you to the menu and you can read the alternate endings without having to go through the whole thing. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh okay that makes sense now

I guess I will have to re read the whole story to see if I can get that ending.

You don’t have to, there’s a choice in the 4th episode to pick the ending.

As of right now, it has 3 chapters, but I’m not sure how long I want to make this story. I do know its going to be over 10 episodes! Thank you for reading!:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome.

Oh okies. I guess I will have to keep an eye each time you update a chapter. I can’t wait to find out who took Kai’s sister.

1 Like

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 3, 4 coming soon.

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

1 Like

I just finished reading the first chapter. Pretty good so far. How many episodes will this story have?