Horse CC Template - hair color becomes silhouette

EDIT: I figured it out! Just leaving here in case it helps anyone else. You have to change unicorn’s hair into “Straight Natural” when you change the body.

I created a horse CC Template and thought this could be an episode glitch. When changing horse body color to white, the mane becomes almost silhouette. The same happens when changing body color to black, except the mane becomes completely silhouette.

This happens when changing body color first then changing mane hair color. Also, every time you select a body color it changes the mane back to it’s default color.

Palomino body appears to be normal hair texture/no error.

Could it be a layering issue? Seems like the default hair color stays with the body and when I change the mane on top of that - it just turns the whole thing dark or light. Not sure if I’m explaining it correctly. :woman_shrugging:

Tested this in portal and on app, same thing in both places. It’s been boggling my mind for hours. :grin::sparkling_heart: Thanks for any help in advance!

2 Likes

omg im sorry and i know this prolly isnt it but like imagine a story with a horse mc wow- :sob:

It may be a glitch. If it happens when you publish the story too, I suggest filling out a ticket to the support team.

2 Likes

o-m-g girl u just gave me so cool idea for a fantasy story omggg

but ill probably never make it bc im lazy aff ;-;

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll do that! Also, haha I am sort of doing that -one of the mc’s will be an unicorn for a part of the story. :joy: :unicorn:

1 Like