Hostel building in need

@Marysol.Episode please do you have hostel background

Hi, I’m not Marysol but did you check her drive before making a topic? Plus if she doesn’t have any, then you can also try looking from other peoples drive or you can go on Pixabay and look for Backgrounds you’re looking for since they are free.

@amepisode has some on her google drive too

please what did she save it as ?

Sorry I don’t understand, but on Marysol’s google drive here’s a screenshot that she does have a hotel background.

Here’s the link:

I believe they’re looking for a hostel background, not hotel :slight_smile:

Idk what a hostel background is :sweat_smile: and everything that I have on my google drive is all I have, if you don’t see the backgrounds you’re looking for then I don’t have it, sorry. :sweat_smile:

I was lurking lol but a hostel is pretty much low cost with shared rooms, bathrooms, kitchens. It’s pretty much targeted towards backpackers that travel who would save tons of money instead of buying an expensive hotel room

1 Like

Oh, okay I see, thank you for explaining :grin:

Hostel as in dorm room …

1 Like

yes i just want the exterior building and
I already have the bedroom which i got from mary’s background i just want kitchen and bathroom etc except from bedroom

hi please do you have lugages ? like a travel bag and box overlay ?

and also please whats your instagram name ?

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.