Promote Your Story HERE! Here's Mine... :blob_hearts: 🌻 *R4R (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

~ Hey Everyone! Here’s my NEW story I’ve just published! It would mean the world to me if anybody could check it out. :sunflower: :blob_hearts:
~ I’ve worked very hard on this story for the last couple of months and trust me the coding was not easy, but with practice and time I’ve learned so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
~ For more information & updates go check out my IG: @valentina_.episode

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 7 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake…

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila: Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind her beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro (El Tigre): Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

~ For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
~ Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart

Love You All & Feel Free To Promote Your Stories Below! :sunflower: :blob_sun:

7 Likes

I’ll definitely check it out it’s been added to my favorites so how many episodes will their be in total

1 Like

Omg tysm! :partying_face:
I am aiming for about 40-50 episodes!!!

1 Like

UPDATE!!! **NEW CHAPTER (7)! :partying_face:

Hey Beautiful People! :heavy_heart_exclamation:
I would love to check out some of your stories! Feel free to drop down your stories below and also let me know if your up for r4r. :rainbow:

Here’s my NEW story I’ve just published it a few week ago! It would mean a lot to me if you give my story a chance and give it a read! Tysm for all your support! :rainbow:
-I have worked very hard on this story for the last couple of months and trust me the coding was not easy, but over the time with pratice I have learned so much! *ahhh the neck pain :joy:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Chapters: 6 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

8 Likes

Sure, 3x3 Chapters. Getting started!

Title: A Prince’s Curse
By: lanafrazer_episode
Instagram: lanafrazer.episode
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 5
Description: Cursed for eternity, shocked by his betrothed, he will not stop until he finds a solution to end his curse. What will become of his betrothed? Will he find a cure or love?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6490473514205184

Cover:

2 Likes

Wow, I’ll definitely check your story out soon! :blush: Supporting small authors. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread

1 Like

Title Secrets

Author Your._.girl. _.kay

Chapters Three more coming soon!

Genre Drama/Romance

Style Limelight

Description Kaylee Smith is a goody two shoes that doesn’t trust most.What happens when she finds out most of her life was a lie and everyone she trusted was keeping secrets from her?

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4833837780762624

Cover

1 Like

Wanna do a r4r?

Hiiii :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It would mean the world to me if you guys could check out my first story ever

Title:Heaven
Description: Love, lust , passion , happiness… All that happens when Piper meets Asher. What happens when he disappeared and comes back into her life ? anger , mixed emotions, secrets and…love?
Author: vick
Genre: romance

1 Like

I’ll add this to my list of stories to read later on. :upside_down_face:

**Title: The Bucket List (LL) **
Author : Sophie M.
Description : Asher needs to prove he’s worthy of his dad’s company, Noa needs to get into film school. What happens when their worlds collide and they need each other?
FULL CC / 2 LI
Genre : Romance
Style : LL
Special : There’s diversity, LGBTQ+ characters… I took a lot of time on directing this story and making sure everything is perfect! Also there’s full customization and your choices matter!
Chapters : 15 and ongoing
Instagram : sophiemepisode
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6641738027565056

I would really appreciate if you gave my story a chance! I put in a lot of work to write it :relaxed:

Let me know what you think! Insta: @sophiemepisode

1 Like

Hey, I would be interested for r4r! Since I only have three chapters of my story (more coming soon) we could both read 3 chapters of each others stories and send in screenshots.

I’ll send in my ss asap! :blush:

I will definitely give you story a read as soon as I can! :blush: It would also mean alot if you could give my story a try. :heart:

1 Like

Ok! My screen shots will be coming soon probs tonight or tomorrow

1 Like

I love romance genre stories, and I will check out your story very soon! It would also mean alot if you could give my story a try. :heart:

1 Like

Alright, I’ll send in my ss asap!

1 Like

Complete. @Valentina.episode

Also, when yr adding flashing scenes, add a warning, some readers are sensitive to flashing.

119045521_2723267694575395_2927378768614813222_n

1 Like

Thanks! It means a lot :heart:
Of course I’ll check out your story !!

Hey hun here’s my story dm me on ig for rfr if you’re interested! Ig: @epi.enchantressll

Story name: Necromancers LL

1 Like