This roleplay starts right after some characters check in at Hotel Cortez. (Some other characters will be ghosts or afflicted) The Hotel is full of dark secrets that nobody knows about; however, many locals have heard that once you check-in, you never check-out. Ghosts roam every corner and danger is everywhere you go. Every ghost in the hotel died there because once you die, you can never leave the place of your death. Many ghosts are bitter and angry, wanting to kill other guests and make them suffer as badly as they are currently suffering. A few ghosts are benevolent and want to help the guests get out of the hotel before they meet their untimely death. Many guests are unaware of all the dangers in the hotel, including the ghosts and the afflicted, also known as vampires. At the time of the guests’ check-in, there are also people being murdered by the Ten Commandments Killer, who has been killing for a couple years. The goal of the guests is to find out who the Ten Commandments Killer is and to get out of the hotel safely, but that might be too late once they realize what’s really going on in the hotel.
Ghosts and the afflicted also have a motive to kill another. Ghosts kill often because they are vengeful and/or bitter. As for the afflicted, they mostly kill to drink the blood of their victim to stay healthy. The afflicted cannot drink the blood of the deceased or diseased. Drinking the blood of somebody who had recently done drugs or had alcohol can give the afflicted similar after effects. In order to turn a human into the afflicted, they must drink the blood of somebody who is afflicted. Once your character is killed, they turn into a ghost, so you can still roleplay as them. For more information on ghosts, click here. For more information on the afflicted, click here.
If you have any questions, PM me or ask on the sign-up thread!
- Be active! Let me know beforehand if you will not be active for a period of time.
- Please try to respond to posts with five sentences or more.
- Please approach others! If somebody else is approachable, just approach them!
- Before your character kills somebody, ask them for permission first. If you want to kill an NPC or somebody who is inactive, PM me beforehand.
- Do not control any characters without their permission. (NPCs are an exception unless you’re killing them)
- For sex scenes, after clothes come off, please skip to after they’re done. (And just don’t be graphic with that in general)
- Since people are going to die and other violent things may happen, do not be too graphic.
- Swearing is allowed, but please refrain from making it excessive.
- Ghosts cannot leave the hotel.
- Do not tell anybody if your character is the Ten Commandments Killer. Remember, this is supposed to be a secret!
- Before turning another character into the afflicted, PM me.
- If you are posting something that isn’t in character, write ORP or OOC. However, please try to save anything that isn’t in character to post on the sign-up thread!
Please start by having some or all of your human characters check into the hotel. All other characters can just interact with one another.
@jdepisode, @Ella, @Cam, @ScarletSwanHunter, @fal.renet1398, @CrazyCaliope, @annaclaire721, @themaystorms, @dqrkskin, @Madilnel, @ThatRandomPerson, @Once, @amberh.episode, @KQUEEN, @Daisy_Flower1, @Littlefeets, @Lady_Cannella, @lanasgalasoul, @Costati, @CrazygirldY_dY_dY, @riahh30, @mage158, @Roleplay.lk, @bpalmer1398, @Chocolate_Mama, @Blonde_Glasses_Girl, @amberose, @bossyroxy411