Hotel Cortez - Official RP

Reuben Graves and Finnegan Burke || Hotel Lobby
Reuben was trying to figure out the words to tell her she looked beautiful, but couldn’t for three reasons. One, he couldn’t find the right words. Two, she never turned around to face him even if he had the words. And three, They were interrupted by a guest asking where the restaurant and bar were. He looked at the young man, and then the older man behind him. It didn’t even occur to him that they could be together, as in a couple.
Reuben nodded to the younger of the two, “Uh… yeah, there is both here.” He pointed a double door across the lobby. "Just through those doors and you’re there.
Finnegan smiled at him. “Thanks.” He looked at the lady who had been talking to the bellboy. “So sorry for interrupting.” Looking back at Ozias, he said, though phrased it more like a question, “Let’s go?”

@Costati - Katya Banks
@kitty4322 - Ozias Cintora

Alexander Bank

He entered the hotel full of excitement. He had been planning to come for quite a long time but had to prepare for it first. He had heard about the apparent hauntings and ghosts that lived in the hotel but never in his research found too much information about what was going on. He had been very excited to come since his research and was finally here. He entered the hotel lobby and signed in. He smiled kindly at the lady as she handed him his room keys. He struggled as he heaved all his luggage to his room. Once he was there he put his things down and started unpack a few things. He grabbed out his voice recorder and did and entry so he could keep a record of what was happening while he was at the hotel.
“Day 1. I have just entered my room at the hotel and nothing unusual or strange has happened just yet but I am going to explore the hotel now to see what I can find.”
He put the voice recorder in his pocket and exited his room walking down the hall to explore the hotel.
APPROACHABLE

Ella
She was crying too much to even know where she was walking. She bumped into some dude and quickly rubbed her tears.” Excuse me?! Did you like not see me walking?!” She glared at the guy as she looked him up and down. Not to mention how she didn’t change her clothes, and was still covered in the dude’s blood. After that realization she shifted uncontrollably.” Sorry? Just had a bad day?”

@Daisy_Flower1

Marilyn Parrish
Marilyn raised a brow at him. She could easily tell that he was just like the guys she used to party with all those years ago. Extremely cocky, extremely flirty, and exceptionally good smooth talkers.

Marilyn shrugged, a grin forming on her lips. “It didn’t take long for me to learn the easiest ways to get in and out without being seen. Plus, I spend most of my time here,” she replied, “The Cortez… is one hell of a place.” Marilyn finished, shooting a wink his way.

They turned one more corner before Marilyn stopped walking and turned around to face him. “Why don’t you tell me why you actually want to get out of here. Because,” she put her finger under his chin and lifted it slightly, “You and I both know that what you told me earlier was a complete lie,” she finished, pushing his head away, “So you must be hiding something.”

@jdepisode thank you so so much!!

Sabriya Sultan
Sabriya’s eyes widened at her brother’s ignorant comment, soon turning into a glare. How could he say that? She thought as she felt tears prick her eyes. “Oh, too soon?” That part messed her up. It was as if he didn’t care, as if he found it to be a joke.

Yanking her arm from his grasp, Sabriya looked away from Elijah and towards the window, "I said I wasn’t hungry," She seethed as she wrapped her arms around herself and leaned against the headboard, “Go get yourself something to eat and leave me alone.”

@riahh30

Alexander Bank

He was fiddling with his voice recorder in his hand, deep in thought when someone ran into him. He quickly looked up to see a girl. She was very attractive. He looked her carefully up and down. It seemed as though she had been crying. Her eyes red and you could see some tears partly formed in her eyes. He noticed her clothes, covered in blood. He tried to relax his face and not show and shock. He quickly pressed the record button his voice recorder as he slipped it into his pocket. He had a feeling this was going to be an interesting conversation. “Are you ok? What happened to you?”
@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
She looked at him for a moment and frowned. Today wasn’t the day to be judged by some dude at that moment. Especially when she had a coffin to cry into very soon.” I’m totally fine! Never seen a girl crying before?!” She gave a sharp laugh as she shifted from both feet. She really didn’t feel like it was best to be questioned by some guy she probably doesn’t know.” Did you just get here?”

@Daisy_Flower1

Alexander Bank

He frowned at her stubbornness. Obviously he had seen a girl cry before, like all the time. Female’s were very emotional. But he had never seen a female covered in blood and crying before. He sighed and let her speak. “Yes. I just got here. Like a good 5 minutes ago.” He said with a smile placing a hand in his pocket casually.
@Chocolate_Mama

Marguerite

“Sure, why not?!” I exclaimed with a grin on my face, then got out of my seat. “My manager can wait. I get scared kind of easily though… So you have to protect me. C’mon, let’s go! Where do you want to start?”
@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
“I guess that explains things then…” She looked at him for a moment. A human not a surprise to her good thing she fully ate already she’d hate to eat such a new guy. Not to mention a little cutie as well. She clapped her hands together as she wiped some of her tears away.” So you think you have anything for me to borrow? As you can see I’m kinda in a mess, and lost my bag somewhere.” She wouldn’t mind getting some of her own clothes and not a complete stranger, but who knows if he’s a nosey guy as well and would follow her to the stairs that lead to the basement.” Don’t worry I won’t bite.” She smiled a little.

@Daisy_Flower1

Rhea

I sighed. “Well most people know who killed them. Anyway, the ten commandments killer? Well, like you said, they’d probably be dead by now. Did you break any of the ten commandments?” I asked, then shrugged. “I have no idea. I’ve seen a bunch of suspicious people in this hotel, many of them are definitely killers, but I don’t know if they’re the ten commandments killer. Maybe they just checked in recently? Or maybe they aren’t even at this hotel.”
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Vanessa
Vanessa laughed as she nodded slowly.” Okay I’ll try my best, but I’m sure it’s all rumors, but it’ll be fun doing this.” She walked toward the elevator and looked back at her.” I guess we can look on some of the floors, and I need to go to my room and drop my laptop off.” She presses the button and turned to smile at her.” Well lets get this adventure started!”

@kitty4322

Alexander Bank

He looked at her listening carefully to what she was saying. He took his hand out of his pocket and ran it through his hair. “Um, I mean I guess I have something you could borrow.” He said as he tried to not look at her a little strangely. He was a little frustrated and disappointed that she hadn’t told him why she was covered in blood and crying but he didn’t expect her too considering that she has no idea who he is. He was determined to find out and was already think up ideas of what could have happened.
@Chocolate_Mama

Rosanna
She frowned. “Not sure. . . All I remember was that I was saying good night to him. He left the room to go get something and I’m pretty sure I was stabbed then.” She shrugged. “Don’t have it in me to dwell on it. Too much wasted time, especially when I could be doing other stuff, you know?” She drummed her fingers on the table and heard a scream. “Wonder who spooked the cook,” she remarked. “Bet it was another ghost. Guess she’s going to see what happens when you mess with the dead.”
@kitty4322

Ozias

I looked at the woman and man, my head turning in the direction that the man pointed in. “Thank you.” I told him, then looked at Finnegan once he talked to me. “Yeah, let’s go now. You don’t they’ll be full, do you? Many people checked in today so I hope everyone’s just in the lobby and not in the restaurant.” When we were about to pass a large object that blocked us from everyone else, I stopped him right behind it and whispered in his ear. “I’d love it if it was just us two in the restaurant.” With that, I continued walking straight to the restaurant. “For two.” I told the woman at the front once both Finnegan and I were there. She then seated us at a booth and I slid in, thankful that the booth was pretty private.
@CrazyCaliope

Ella
She walked past him then motioned around.” Well? I don’t really know where your room is. Also since you are helping you mine as well know that I’m Ella.” She smiled casually then her smile failed her. It still wasn’t the same to try and be happy knowing that she left Jack back in his room doing who knows what in the mess she made. She shook her head as she gave a forced smile.” I’ll follow.”

@Daisy_Flower1

Alexander Bank

He nodded. He turned on the spot and started heading toward his room. He smiled as he led the way. “Nice name. I’m Alexander, or Alex for short.” HE was curious to where this was going and what would happen. There was something about Ella that just seemed… off. He was going to get to the bottom of it and soon. Maybe it was something to do with what he had found during his research, though he hadn’t found much.
@Chocolate_Mama

Marguerite

I nodded and got in the elevator as well. “Woo-hoo!” I exclaimed with a grin on my face. “I’m ready! Oh, well I should go to my room too to drop off my suitcase. I’ll come with you and then you come with me. I’m not ready to split up yet, I don’t know what could be lurking in the halls.”
@Chocolate_Mama

Olive

She gasped a little as Apollo took her hand, eventually laughing because she had gotten frightened. “Well, I recently graduated from high school, and I’m here with my best friend,” she said with a smile. Don’t reveal too much Olive. “Um, I want to be a chef after college,” she says with a laugh. “Ummm, I don’t know what else to say…?”

@kitty4322 -Apollo

Jack Coleman

He let out a sigh. “That’s right,” he said as he drank the rest of his drink. “And, I didn’t picture you as a farmer.” A smile creeps on his lips. “Though, you should never judge a book by it’s cover.” He then motions for the waiter to pour him another glass, and after the waiter does, he drinks some. “But, cool job.” He says with a smile.

@CrazyCaliope -Rawiri I just realized there are room assignments! :scream: Don’t tell Igor I gave him the wrong room number

Elijah Sultan

The blood rushed from his face, and he turned ‘pale’. “I didn’t mean to be insensitive,” he says as he slowly backs away. “I just meant, well… you haven’t eaten in a while, and you shouldn’t starve yourself.” He lets out a sigh. “You know mom and dad would want you to eat,” he reassures her. “Now come on! There’s no way I am leaving you here by yourself so let’s go!” He then wraps her in a hug and wipes away some stray tears off her cheeks. “Please, just eat something,” he semi-asks, calming down and kissing her head. “I need you, you’re all I have left, and I can’t have you starving yourself, now can I?”

@lanasgalasoul -Sabriya Happy birthday!

Ella
She nodded slowly as she eyed the back of his neck.” That’s a nice name Alex you look like one.” She laughed a little as she ran her hand on the wallpaper.” So what made you decide that you wanna come here?” To bad you’ll be dead…could’ve had a life Alex. She shrugged as she walked to stand next to him.” I mean why this hotel?”

@Daisy_Flower1

Vanessa
She laughed a little as she pressed the button.” Ah yes but I’m sure they wouldn’t harm you with the both of us. What makes you so sure I can protect you? Maybe I’m just as bad at protecting.” She gave a light smile at her as she felt the elevator go up.

@kitty4322

Rhea

“Then don’t you remember who it was if you were talking to them?” I sighed, then nodded. “I dwell on it every day but I know what you mean.” I told her, then looked in the direction of the scream. “Did something happen? Maybe the cook was killed. I guess she could be scared too.”
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY