Hotel Cortez - Official RP

Alexander Bank

He smiled as she asked him about why he had come to the hotel. “Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be an author, in particular and mystery and fantasy author. I’ve heard about the hotel and heard the rumours. I was first of all curious and wanted to come and check it out but I also hope it will inspire me.” He said as he glanced behind him to see check that she was still following him. “What about you? What brings you to the hotel?” He asked as he reached his room. He opened the door letting her enter first.
@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
She walked in as she looked around. Good times the rooms never changed from her time staying here. She turned to smile as she blinked at him a few times.” Really a writer? Well I have to say I’m sure this place will give you all the inspiration you need.” She laughed as she went to the bedside table and looked around.” But I came here with a friend. Well two friends, but we kinda split up.” That was somewhat true. That’s what she would’ve said if she was still alive all those years ago.

@Daisy_Flower1

Jezebel

I walked into the hotel with my brother Jaeger with me. I was really in awe about the hotel. It was really interesting right from the start, and I read something somewhere that there was something strange about this place, which made it even cooler. “Wow bro, we picked a nice place to stay. This place is pretty swanky. I like it. What do you think Jaeger?”
@kitty4322

Alexander Bank

He smiled. “Oh, well I hope things between you and your friends are ok.” He said turning to face her as he walked over further into his room. “Uh, so would just like to borrow some clothes? You can use my shower if you like?” He said since the reason thy were here was to get her cleaned up. He didn’t have many good clothes to offer her. nothing that would probably be her style but I mean most thing would be better than the clothes she was wearing now that were covered in blood.
@Chocolate_Mama

Rosanna
She frowned. “What? Oh, I was talking about my husband. Not the killer. I wouldn’t exactly have a nice chat with my murderer on purpose, would I? I’m not that dumb.” She laughed. “No, I’m smart when it comes to the important things.”
@kitty4322

Ella
When he said the word shower she smiled as she walked toward the bathroom.” Honestly you’re the best! I’ve been dying for one.” She laughed a little as she walked in, and closed the door. As she turned the shower on she kinda watched the steam feel up the room for a while. She stuck her head out the door, and smiled.” By the way…I don’t mind whatever you pick honestly just something to hold me off for a while.” She smiled casually as she closed her door again and took a shower. As she stood there she watched the blood flow down the drain and sat down in the tub. She couldn’t help but cry as her thoughts wandered back to Jack and what she did. Was she always this stupid when it came to that guy? Even her own boyfriend never had this power of her. She sat there for a moment crying her eyes out in some strangers shower.

@Daisy_Flower1

Alexander Bank

He smiled to her as she entered the bathroom. What barely half and hour into this trip and he already has some strange girl that was covered in blood showering in his hotel room. He already knew this trip was going to be strange, but not this strange. She poked her head out and spoke “Ok.” He called out to her as he walked over to his clothes. Hes tood there for a second looking at his clothes trying to think of anything that she could wear. He kneeled down and started looking through his suitcase. He found a few things that she could possibly wear. He walked over to the bathroom door opening it slightly. He closed his eyes and looked the other way as he reached in placing a towel and some clothes in for her. “There you go. Don’t worry I didn’t look by the way.” he said as he closed the door.
@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
She jumped a little when she heard the door open and took a steady breath. She had to get her grove back there was no way she had to just keep moping around it was no where her fault that he yelled at her like that.
Once she finished she quickly got dress and wrapped her hair into a ponytail. She admired the flannel and shorts. Not something she’d normally wear, but it was something she could handle. Once she walked out she smiled at him.” Thank you…again I’m sorry I’m just kinda in your space as well.” She smiled as she looked around his room.

@Daisy_Flower1

Katya Banks - Hotel Lobby/ Hotel Bar

“It’s fine” Katya reassuringly said to the younger one of the two strangers. She really didn’t mind. She didn’t have for plans to spend the entire day here talking to Reuben anyway. She had more important matters to attend to and she had been trying to find a good explanation on why she’d leave without having Reuben following her. These guys had been a good enough distraction for him to snap out of their little bubble and be sensible to the idea that he probably should do his job.
She looked calmly at the door. A lot of people were coming inside and seemed to look lost, with no instructions on what to do.
She wasn’t complaining. She really didn’t care about these people’s fates but she was thankful for the excuse.
She turned her head to check for sure that the two guests were gone. There was now no doubt in the way they acted that they were indeed lovers.
“Okay” She said while putting her hand on his shoulder for good measure. “I’ll let you work.”
She then walked away from him in direction of the hotel bar and turned around one last time to slightly lift the necklace he gave her and smiling at him. It was her way to say “thank you” and “see you later” at the same time.
@CrazyCaliope - Reuben

ORP: APPROACHABLE

Alexander Bank

He heard her turn of the water and assumed she was getting dressed. He waited in the bed flipping through a book. He heard the bathroom door open and placed the book down. He smiled as she walked out. The clothes he gave her looked alright on her but seemed to be something she wouldn’t normally wear. He placed his hands on his knees about to stand up as she spoke. “It’s ok, don’t worry about.” He said now standing up.
@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
“Okay…I mean it just must be really weird to run into a random girl in the hall how we did. I was just on the move a lot.” She laughed stiffly then tilted her head toward the book.” Whatcha reading?” Of course her curiosity got the best of her. If there was a chance of her reading up on someone she was gonna do that.

@Daisy_Flower1

Alexander Bank

“It’s all good.” He said with a smile. “The book. Oh, it is just a random mystery book.” He said with a shrug. “If it you don’t me asking. I was curious to why you were covered in blood. What happened to you?” He asked her hoping for a helpful answer.
@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
Mystery? Yeah he would like it here. She eyed the book again then smiled at him.” I guess you really will like it here, but be careful digging too much you’ll probably find something you weren’t expecting.” For a moment she looked at him then walked to the door ignoring his question.” Well don’t mind me but I’ll guess I’ll get out your hair.” She laughed quickly. She never really thought about what she’d tell people about the blood, so now wasn’t the time to try and guess.

@Daisy_Flower1

Alexander Bank

He looked at her curiously as she mentioned finding stuff I wasn’t expecting. He was hoping she would elaborate but she didn’t she also completely ignored his question. He followed her to the door as she walked away. “Oh ok. Bye.” He said as he watched her carefully. He knew there were many things she knew and wasn’t telling him. he felt the urge to question her even more his curiosity was taking over him. He needed to know more. “Wait, before you go. If I ever wanted to find you and talk to you again where would I look?” He asked just in case he ever decided to question her again, which was very likely.
@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
She stopped at the door and left her hand on the handle. Maybe she should just kill him? Would that be quick and fix a lot of things. She could already tell the dude had a lot of want to know things he shouldn’t. She looked back toward him and smiled.” I’m sure I’ll be around somewhere. Mainly the bar I mean I do like a good drink.” She laughed quickly as she looked around. He was a sweet boy but too much curiosity filled him, and she knew how that went.” But honestly this place is boring in itself. There’s really nothing to care about.”

@Daisy_Flower1

Alexander Bank

“Hm, ok. Well I guess I’ll maybe see you around.” He said as he let her close the door. He couldn’t help himself but open the door and watch her walk away. His curiosity was taking over and he felt the urge to follow her. See where she goes and what she does. Maybe it would tell me more about why she was covered in blood, she was definitely hiding something. Something that Alexander had the urge to find out. He quickly grabbed a few things and opened the door just in time to see her take a left at the end of the hall. He walked up the hall and took a left just like she had.
@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
She looked behind her for a while then continued to walk on toward the hidden door towards the basement. She had a super cute outfit she was excited to wear, so the whole thing would go nice and quick to change then maybe get a drink. As she opened the door she stepped into the cold basement, and walked down the stairs toward her coffin. Hopefully that dude would be okay he seemed like a nice dude…too bad he would probably be dead sooner then later.

@Daisy_Flower1

Hotel Cortez - RP - Sign-Ups/Chat

Alexander Bank

He followed her and watched as she entered a secret door. He quickly grabbed his camera and took a photo so he would remember where it is. He decided it was best not to follow her in there now, since he would probably get caught but he’d definitely check it out later. He continued walking past the door to a spot where there wasn’t many people. He grabbed out his voice recorder and started a new recording.
“Day 1. 15:34 12/10/18. I just met a girl in the hall covered in blood. I let her use my shower and wear some of my clothes. She was very vague about what she told me. I followed her and watched as she went into a secret door. I am planning to check it out later today.”
He stopped the recording and started walking down the hall way looking for something else to do.
APPROACHABLE
@Chocolate_Mama

Marguerite

“I hope not! But yeah, there is a better chance that the spirits won’t do anything if we’re both together.” I smiled, then shrugged. “I don’t know. But having someone to protect me is better than having no one!” I exclaimed, then stepped out of the elevator once it opened. “Where’s your room?”
@Chocolate_Mama

Jaeger

As we stepped in the hotel, I observed all the people and took a deep breath, not really smelling much except for a faint hint of blood. I looked to Jezebel once she spoke to me, then sighed. “It’s not bad.” I shrugged, then dragged my luggage along with me as I took a few more steps forward. “Let’s go check in.” I told her, tapping my foot impatiently.
@Littlefeets