Hotel Cortez - Official RP

Ella
She jumped when she heard her name, and accidentally banged her head on her coffin door. Shit She rubbed her head as she flipped the top open and got out. As she heard Jack getting louder she opened the door and glared at him, but instantly as her eyes fell upon him she couldn’t help but feel remorse. He smelt like strong alcohol and looked like he been through a lot, and no sleep. She rubbed her head again as she leaned again the wall.” Will you shush…what are you doing anyways?”

@Lady_Cannella

Giacomo
She opened the door and Giacomo, since he was leaning on the door, collapsed on the floor.
He was now standing on his knees at her feets.
She asked him what he was doing there… “Shhhh! Nobody needs to know that I’m here…hic…” he whispered, “I m…hic…iss you! I can’t… I’m sorry…hic… principessa!” he tried to stand up but he miserably failed then he hugged her legs leaning forward, risking to bang his head on the door.
“I’m so…hic…rry”.

@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
She held onto him as she ran her hands through his hair.” Oh Jack…I’m sorry as well. I honestly kinda thought you’d be mad at me for a long while.” She bit her bottom lip as she leaned against him.” You’re so wasted I’ve never seen you like this.” She walked him toward the wall and sat down.” Sit next to me we can talk more…and again I’m so sorry.”

@Lady_Cannella

Giacomo
She walked him towards the wall and after she sat down he sat next to her and rested his head on hers. “I’ve been so stupid! I shouldn’t…hic…have shouted at you, piccola.” , he looked at his arms, “My jacket, where’s my jacket? Did you see it Ella?” he wasn’t focused but he just knew that she was there, nothing else mattered. “I couldn’t stay without you one second more! Do you know how beautiful you are? Seriously, do you have any idea?!” he looked at her, “Even now…hic… you’re something else, even with tangled hair a PJ and without makeup…hic… you’re still the most beautiful creature that I’ve ever seen!” he rested again his head on hers.

@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
She laughed as she leaned against him as well.” You’re too sweet honestly. I bet you won’t remember this in the morning as well.” She looked down at her clothes and back at her coffin.” Well your jacket is…wait…I don’t remember…I think I gave it to Alex.” She looked around then back at him.” But I promise I’ll get it back for you.” She kissed his cheek as she blushed deeply at all his compliments.” Shush you’re too sweet honestly.”

@Lady_Cannella

Giacomo
She kissed his cheek and he blushed, “I’ll remember everything!”, he said, pointing his finger in the air, then he focused on her words… “Wait, who’s Alex?”, he waited for a bit, “Oh no! Why am I so stupid? Why?! I’ve shouted at you…hic…and now you’ve already moved on…” he took his head between his hands.
“I’m very tired, I wanna go…hic…to bed, principessa” he chuckled looking at her tenderly. His cheeks were reddish and he seemed younger with that sweetish look in his eyes.

@Chocolate_Mama

Finnegan Burke and Igor Plaksin || Hotel Restaurant
Not really wanting to serve these two faggots, for lack of a better word of describing this despicable behaviour, Igor still did his job. He listened, furrowing his brows. “Merlot steak?”, he repeated questioningly. “We do not serve that cut here, but the salmon, is that with mushrooms?”
Finnegan nodded, then worrying that Ozias would be upset with him, he tentatively asked, “Can you make it one bourbon whiskey, as I’ll have a (non-descript branded) beer.”

@kitty4322 - Ozias Cintora - Sorry, just decided to go with it.

Ella
She grabbed his hand as she faced him.” Hey calm down okay? I didn’t move on or replace you…it’s just a dude I meet and he helped me with all the blood on my clothes, and he’s not you so don’t worry.” She laughed a little at his burst.” I bet you are tired you can sleep in my coffin.” She kissed his cheek again as she stood up.” Go on hon.”

@Lady_Cannella

Giacomo
She reassured him, and as always she calmed him down. She offered him her coffin… Damn it’s been 2 hundred years since I’ve slept in a coffin…maybe I could just ask her…”, he thought. She was already up waiting for him when he said, “Ella, non voglio dormire nella bara…”, he closed his eyes for a moment and realised that he answered her in Italian. He started laughing “Oh gosh, why on earth did I talked in Italian?” he glanced at her, “I just told you that I don’t want…hic…to sleep in the coffin…”, he blushed, “Could you help me go back to my room? Hic!”
He was really wasted but the idea of breaking his back sleeping on that hard wood made him shiver. He hoped she would have said yes. “You’re…hic…my saviour”.

@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
She looked at him for a moment and had to blink a few times. Not once in her life did she ever hesitate with a guy asking her to help him to his room. But Jack wasn’t just a ordinary guy he was special to her in so many ways.” Of course!” She helped him up as she walked toward the stairs leading up to the secret door.” Hopefully you can make it. I’ll be a terrible saviour if I couldn’t help you to your room.” She laughed as she held onto his arm.

@Lady_Cannella

Giacomo
He was so happy to hear that “of course” from her. While they were going up the stairs towards the hidden door they laughed together.
Being so close to her made his heart flutter and he couldn’t help himself and kissed her forehead.
“I’ve…hic…never been so happy to do something reckless!” he laughed, “I’m so lucky…it took me 20 years to notice how…hic… perfect you are principessa, I’m so stupid!” he laughed and then smiling at her he gave her a peck on the head.
“Perfetta”, he whispered softly in her hear.

@Chocolate_Mama

Damon Frausch:

“Well, I’ve chosen randomly this hotel so I don’t really know this place. Could you tell me something? It seems like you know well this place "
Perfect. She was unaware of any rumors that might have otherwise made her hesitant on doing certain things. He smiled slightly before stopping near a room, pushing the door open when he knew it was vacant. “They say the souls of the lost reside here, keen on finding their families, loved ones…perhaps those who have wronged them. In fact,” he said, pulling his arm away from hers and placing his hand on the small of her back. “I believe this room is famous for having them.” Just a few more minutes until he could have his meal…
@Lady_Cannella

Ella
She blushed as she looked down at her hands.” Even drunk he still had a way with words a thing she admired deeply about him.” Please I’m far from perfect, but thank you hon.” As they got to the door she quietly left as she held his hand. She walked through the halls with him and walked toward his room door.” Do you think you can do this?”

@Lady_Cannella

Mason Juste:
When she dropped the plate he flinched slightly at the loud noise before narrowing his eyes at her. “Nice job butter fingers. Next think you know, you’ll be slicing off a finger.” He wasn’t sure why it was so surprising. He was, still alive afterall. He lifted up the plate and kicked off the rest of its contents before standing up and rolling his eyes. “You deaf? I just said I was pinky.” He placed the plate carelessly on the table before fingering its surface. “You’re younger than ten then?” He said as he looked back to her. He pursed his lips before shrugging. “I mean I guess I can see it.”
“And um, what’s your name I guess? Seeing as I’d rather you not call me pink idiot, I’m Isabel. You’re probably going to call me pink idiot anyway though.”
He started picking brocolli from his teeth before smirking at her. “Pink idiot sounds way better. I’m Mason.”
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Marguerite

I nodded slowly. “You’re right. Okay. Let’s do this!” I exclaimed, then paused for a moment. “So, how do we find a ghost? Do you have a ghost detector or anything?” I wondered out loud.
@Chocolate_Mama

Jessica
Cold shivers run through her body while she was listening to that terrific story, she was astonished yet amazed… “Really? Or it’s just an horror story to tell the children?” she looked at him with curiosity, she had in her eyes the look who have just had a brilliant idea… “Let’s enter! I want to record everything, no wait… I’ll make a direct on Instafram!” she took outside from her pocket her phone and started the vlog… “Good morning everybody! Jessica’s here! Today I’m in a ghosted hotel! Are you ready to come with me and my new friend to search for angry souls searching revenge? Ok Now we’ll enter…”.
She started walking inside the room, keeping her phone in front of her, filming everything…

@jdepisode

Vanessa
“I have no idea, but maybe we can see if anything is really outta place. For a hallway or just this place in general.” She laughed a little as she looked at the wall paper.” Hey do you think this hallway looks like the the one from the shining it looks super creepy, but also pretty cool.”

@kitty4322

Ozias

I sighed and glared at the two. “Fine. Make it a filet mignon then. Cooked medium.” I told the man and thought for a moment. “And I want a side of steak fries with that too.” I then waited for the waiter to go away, not wanting him to stay around for any longer.
@CrazyCaliope

Rhys Brekker:

His eyes widened slightly at unexpected temperature of her hands. “You can call me Bo, or Kim if you want.” It was defintely cooler in than it was put there but enough to have her hands cold like that? Without much thought, he slipped his jacket off his arms and offered it to her. “And no, I’m not trying to pick you up or anything. Just a…kind gesture.”
He narrowed his eyes as he looked directly past herat the coffins once more, his mind still trying to get around ththe eeriness of it. His mind was telling him one thing but his gut…it was telling him something different. He thought it best to just get out of there altogether. “I’m a guy who’s really into all this mysterious stuff…you sure you can’t tell anything to a tourist like me?” He ushered once again, giving small smile before taking a step towards the exit.
@kitty4322

Marguerite

“But, uh, how do we know that something’s out of place if we’ve never been here before?” I asked, my eyebrows furrowed. “I don’t know, I’ve never seen The Shining before.” I shrugged, then kept looking around. “Nothing really looks out of place so far.”
@Chocolate_Mama