Hotel Cortez - Official RP

Giacomo
“As you wish, amore” he winked at her.
“Actually, before going drink blood, I’d love to go to the bar, I’m craving a cappuccino with chocolate cornetto. I miss that taste, obviously if you don’t mind”. He gave her a kiss on her forehead and took her hand and started heading towards the door smiling.
He was so happy, finally he told her about Francesca and no secrets could have tore them apart…

@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
She smiled as they walked into the hall.” Of course! Honestly that sounds really good now.” She laughed a little as she leaned against him. Finally things were looking up. Now all she has to do is figure out the right way to tell him all her feelings. He deserve to know that at least.

@Lady_Cannella

Giacomo
She leaned against him smiling, he responded with a devilish smirk, she was in the perfect position…he leaned forward slowly going down and quickly he grabbed her by the legs and waist and put her on his shoulder. He held her with an hand on her waist and the other one stopped her legs that would have beaten on his face.
He started to walk through the hallway in order to arrive at the elevator and in the meantime he said, “Oh, how’s the view from there? Are you enjoying being tall for once?” he was laughing so hard, he has never been so happy.
She was really making him feel alive, but he wasn’t able to put his fingers on what that feeling was exactly…he just knew that it was amazing and that he didn’t want to leave it for anything…

@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
She laughed as she looked around then crossed her arms.” Well excuse me but I’m pretty sure I could walk on my own. I don’t mind a little walk.” Ella couldn’t help but smile as they made it on the elevator.” You know we have a lot of fun together. I didn’t think it would be this amazing for so long.” She smiled down at him.” But thank you for trusting me again and I promise I’ll never mess it up again.”

@Lady_Cannella

Jezebel
I smiled as I looked around the room. “Yeah there can’t be anything that could lead to us. Because we don’t want to keep moving. I like it here already so I want to try to stay for a while.”
@kitty4322

Giacomo
As they got into the elevator, he put her down. He smiled at her sweet words, “Oh Ella, I didn’t expect it either” he laughed softly and kissed her, “I know something happened in your past but you don’t have to worry, I’ll always trust you no matter what”, he leaned forward and started to kiss her again deeply. The elevator started to move and the door closed themselves.

@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
“I have to admit my past is trash, but I’ll try to work on it not interfering with us.” She looked at the elevator numbers then back at Jack as he kissed her. She smiled as she felt the elevator go down, and she moved closer to him. Once the doors opened up she smiled at him.” Let’s go we waste so much time.”

@Lady_Cannella

Giacomo
“I’ll never judge you for your past and obviously you know that if you wanna talk about it, I’m here for you”, he said between a kiss and another. As the elevator stopped, he smiled at her, “We always waste a lot of time, but if I could waste my time with you I’d do it for the eternity…I don’t know why are you scared about 15 minutes, we have all life ahead of us” he smiled and kissed her quickly.
They get off of the elevator and started heading towards the bar, he took a moment to think…he never did such things, dressed casually, smiling and laughing continuously and do crazy things in the hotel carefree. He couldn’t have cared less, he was with her! She, Ella Turner! The most incredible creature of Earth.

@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
After he said that she realized that they did in fact have all eternity together. Something she knew but didn’t fully grasp until now.” Yeah…forever basically…and years…with no aging…” She looked at him then hurried out the elevator. She looked at him then laughed.” You seem like you have a lot on your mind. Penny for your thoughts?”

@Lady_Cannella

Giacomo
As she rushed out and laughed, asking him for his thoughts, he froze and said casually, “Let’s go to the bar first” he smiled, “And I think that you’ve a lot on your mind too”.
He took her hand and started to run, some humans were there and started laughing but he didn’t give a damn about them.
Her sentence in the elevator made him think, she seemed disappointed for the no-aging fact. A penny for his thoughts? “Well same rule for her…” he thought smiling at himself.

@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
“Best Hong ive heads all day.” She smiled as she sat down at one of the tables.” Eh it’s whatever just a little thought that just floated through my mind, but it’s honestly all fine.” She forced a smile as she fiddled with the menu. She didn’t want to be down but she couldn’t help feeling a little disappointed at times.” Anyways I guess I’ll get my usual nothing to really change there.”

@Lady_Cannella

Giacomo
They arrived at the bar and sat down at a table, he looked at the menu even if he already knew what he was going to order. He then looked at her suspiciously as he saw the forced smile. He leaned back against the chair and searching with his hand in his pocket he took out an item.
He sweetly said, placing the little object on the table…it was a coin, “A penny for your thoughts?”, he smiled and hoped she would have trusted him enough to tell him her real thoughts…

@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
She laughed as she looked at the penny on the table and picked it up.” How funny, but it’s not that important just something that I kinda realized.” She looked back down at the penny as she tapped it on the table.” Tell me…how do you feel about this eternity to love thing…I mean what if you get tired of living through everything? Or can’t enjoy a family like a normal person?” She looked back at him for a moment.

@Lady_Cannella

Anya Cohen

The crimson carpet. The diamante chandeliers. Entering through the double doors, Anya paused momentarily, taking in her surroundings. The only thing she could think of as she took in the luxurious interior of the lobby, was holy fuck.

Anya turned with a smile at the sound of her friends’ words: there was the Augusta she knew. The life of the party Augusta who didn’t shy away from anything that had the slightest semblance of fun written all over it. “It’s a bitch move making me deal with your sorry ass for the week,” Anya returned, brushing her hair over her shoulder with a laugh.

If it was anyone’s fault that they’d ended up at the hotel, it was Augusta’s. She’d been the one who lost the bet.

@lanasgalasoul (Augusta Russo)

OOC: Sorry again, had a hectic week. I should be able to respond quicker from next Friday.

Giacomo
As she said those words his face darkened and the look in his eyes became vitreous. He looked down at the penny and said, “As I already told you I’ve tried to live a normal life and believe me when I say that it’s heartbreaking seeing the love of your life slowly die and fade away from you…”, his tone was emotionless, “You can try to have a relationship with an human”, he pronounced those words with clenched teeth, he couldn’t imagine her in the arms of another man and he couldn’t see her going through the same pain that he felt hundreds of years before, “You can, obviously, but it won’t ever be normal, he will always have an hourglass on his head…the only solution that comes to my mind is finding someone that you can share an endless life with but even in that case it won’t be normal…”.
He took a deep breath and thought of all his “experiments” trying to have an ordinary existence…all failed.

@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
She watched him as he talked about his moments. She noticed his emotion was forced. Ella cared for him deeply.” I’m sorry…it’s just so tiresome at times I mean being alive for years. Never really having a break.” Ella moved over to grab his hand.” But you don’t have to talk more about it with me.”

@Lady_Cannella

Giacomo
As she grabbed his hand he squeezed it and smiled, “You know, it helps me forget or just to get along with it” he looked in her eyes, "You don’t have to worry about it anyway, I’ll be always here to hear you out ". He looked at the penny still on the table then he put up his hand and ordered a cappuccino then, looking at her, “What would you like to order? You can ask whatever you want, it’s on me.” a smirk appeared on his face as he said those words.

@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
She watched him for a moment then gave a small laughter.” I’ll take some red wine. I’ve been craving some for the longest.” She looked through the menu then back at him.” Also what about you? Penny for your thought?” She looked at the penny then smiled at him.” I’ll cash mine in.”

@Lady_Cannella

Giacomo
He took the penny between his index and middle finger and said, “If you really want to know, in the elevator I just made a consideration.” he looked at her and started rubbing his thumb on her arm, “I’m not egocentric but ai was thinking at me and how much I changed since I got closer to you…” he smiled at himself and added, “A few days ago I would have never gone out with these casual clothes, laughing like an idiot in the hallways, running and don’t care about others opinions…” he laughed, “It’s the first time that I don’t care about prejudices and enjoy my life”.
He looked at her and smiled

@Chocolate_Mama

Ella
She couldn’t help but slightly blush when he said she changed him.” Aw thanks I mean I don’t know how at times. I thought I was the bad influence.” Ella couldn’t help but smile as she looked down at the table.” Oh please you look amazing anyways in anything. Fancy or casual it’s all good.” As their drinks came she quickly drunk half her glass down.

@Lady_Cannella