Hotel Cortez - RP - Sign-Ups/Chat

HAHAHA! It’s fine, I’ve been laughing the whole time!
Laughter is the BEST medicine!

Finally got all my sign ups in :sleeping:

You’re on to it. How many do you have? … I’ve only done three so far, and I think I have at least four more…
:persevere::persevere::persevere:

Just three humans, one ghost, and one afflicted.

Dang Cal, you can always be counted on to make a ton of characters XD

Wow! That’s nothing for you! :hushed::hushed::hushed:

HAHAHA! This time it’s NOT my fault! :flushed::flushed::flushed: I asked who wants to create related characters and LOTS of people messaged me. :wink:

Ikr XD

And I’m not surprised :smirk:

Wow, I really should not be postponing the due date for sign-ups/the start of the RP, but I am going to, so sign-ups are due next week. Some people still haven’t turned in their characters, but I’m postponing this since I’m not prepared and I apologize for that, I’ve just been super busy with homework, designing the first 89 pages of the school yearbook (which are due in less than two weeks), and practicing for my school musical which is in less than two weeks, not to mention that my school has spirit week going on at the moment so there’s a bunch of events and things to do every day. Anyway, yeah, for now this is postponed until next week and I will try to get my shit together so we can start then!
@jdepisode, @Ella, @Cam, @Mashia, @ScarletSwanHunter, @fal.renet1398, @CrazyCaliope, @annaclaire721, @themaystorms, @dqrkskin, @Madilnel, @ThatRandomPerson, @Once, @amberh.episode, @KQUEEN, @Daisy_Flower1, @Littlefeets, @Lady_Cannella, @lanasgalasoul, @Costati, @CrazygirldY_dY_dY, @riahh30, @mage158, @Roleplay.lk, @bpalmer1398, @Chocolate_Mama, @Blonde_Glasses_Girl, @amberose

It’s okay Sof! School should always come first :heart:

Did you happen to get my recently submitted characters?

Yep! I just haven’t gotten around to updating the faceclaims yet.

Okay, I was just making sure I submitted it to the right RP.

Hey, so I just wanted to ask you guys if I should/if you would mind the RP being pushed back yet another week. That would be the last time I would push back the starting date of the roleplay. (Oof, what I wrote after this really wasn’t necessary to write but I realized that half-way through writing so I decided to finish it but you can skip that) Today I still have a lot of yearbook work to do, tomorrow there’s some school events (at 6 AM, at 4:30-9:30 PM, and then editing the footage of the second event until really late) and then whatever time I have I need to eat dinner and do homework, Tuesday I have to be at the school from 7:30-9:30 PM for a spirit week event, Wednesday I said I would be with family buttt I may be able to just not go and work on the RP, Thursday is Thanksgiving so I won’t be able to do anything productive, Friday I’m going black friday shopping and have a choral event, Saturday I need to finish the 89 pages of the yearbook and whatever extra time I have throughout the week needs to be spent on practicing something for the school musical since auditions are the week of the 26th, and Sunday I have a wedding to attend.
So yeah, just let me know what you think.

• Start RP on the 24th of November
  • Start RP on the 1st of December

0 voters

@jdepisode, @Ella, @Cam, @Mashia, @ScarletSwanHunter, @fal.renet1398, @CrazyCaliope, @annaclaire721, @themaystorms, @dqrkskin, @Madilnel, @ThatRandomPerson, @Once, @amberh.episode, @KQUEEN, @Daisy_Flower1, @Littlefeets, @Lady_Cannella, @lanasgalasoul, @Costati, @CrazygirldY_dY_dY, @riahh30, @mage158, @Roleplay.lk, @bpalmer1398, @Chocolate_Mama, @Blonde_Glasses_Girl, @amberose

You take your time hon I mean you have a life that you have to do hon it’s fine.

Woohoo! More procrastination to finish my last two characters. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Sorry KittyKat and Ella, I’ll get there! :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Don’t worry it’s fine. Take your time.

Reserve for a ghost and human

REMINDER: Sign-ups are due on Friday at 8 PM EST! The RP will start sometime on Saturday morning! (I’ll keep you guys posted with the time) If you don’t get your sign-ups in by 8 PM EST on Friday, the RP will still be starting Saturday morning but the sign-ups will continue to be open.

@jdepisode, @Ella, @Cam, @Mashia, @ScarletSwanHunter, @fal.renet1398, @CrazyCaliope, @annaclaire721, @themaystorms, @dqrkskin, @Madilnel, @ThatRandomPerson, @Once, @amberh.episode, @KQUEEN, @Daisy_Flower1, @Littlefeets, @Lady_Cannella, @lanasgalasoul, @Costati, @CrazygirldY_dY_dY, @riahh30, @mage158, @Roleplay.lk, @bpalmer1398, @Chocolate_Mama, @Blonde_Glasses_Girl, @amberose, @bossyroxy411

I have one of each… dear lord what have I done… Now we’re going to try an not procrastinate till friday YAY!

Will submit tonight hopefully

To the people who have a character who’s working in the hotel- Could my character (Marguerite) be friends with one of your characters? I wanted to make it so she lived in a small town with pretty much nothing and she wanted to go to Japan during her gap year but neither her or her parents had the money, so she went to the Hotel Cortez (which is in Las Angeles) to find a way to make money and because one of her friends who works there could give her a free/cheap stay. If nobody offers, then I might make it so she works at the hotel and gets a free stay.
@jdepisode, @Ella, @Cam, @Mashia, @ScarletSwanHunter, @fal.renet1398, @CrazyCaliope, @annaclaire721, @themaystorms, @dqrkskin, @Madilnel, @ThatRandomPerson, @Once, @amberh.episode, @KQUEEN, @Daisy_Flower1, @Littlefeets, @Lady_Cannella, @lanasgalasoul, @Costati, @CrazygirldY_dY_dY, @riahh30, @mage158, @Roleplay.lk, @bpalmer1398, @Chocolate_Mama, @Blonde_Glasses_Girl, @amberose, @bossyroxy411