House Legends Official RP Sign -Up Thread 😍

HOUSE LEGENDS

10 teams, 20 contestants, who will be the Winner ,of 1,000,000 dollars? This is how it works. You must create 2 characters either both male or female of one of each, and you can put them both in a team That would be a bit boring…, or you can put them in both separate teams. You will be given 7 days to renovate one of the other teams house into their dream house. Whoever’s team house is being renovated, they must move out for 1 week and by the end of that week, they will come back and judge your rooms on the scale of 1-10. Now, when I mean rooms, the remaining 9 teams will each be given a room to create/renovate in this house called their zone. They must only work in their zone and needs to ask permission to do something to someone else’s zone. When the scores are given from both the judges and house owners, they must had each team’s score up. The team with the least points, is going home.

Love, Arguments, Peace and Threats are all okay. How you do this is that if for example, you have the Bathroom No.1 and Hallway No.3, than you need to EDIT a picture on the Internet and make it into a good picture. You MUST NOT just copy and paste it without editing, it has to be edited. Than, you will send a picture of the actual room and your edited room so the I can see the difference. Remember, you only have 7 days to do it and if you don’t finish it, too bad too sad. Get a bad mark, deal with it. Another very important thing is that the house owner will give you 5 rules, and if you don’t follow the rules, you could lose some points.

Another thing to mention is that during each round, there will be a statement piece prize. That prize is when you buy or DIY something into something amazing for one of your rooms, then, the home owners will judge them and the winner, will receive a prize that will help them in the competition. There is also the bonus room, which is where in the middle of a week, the winner of last week’s renovation will choose something to take on the bonus room, which is also assigned by the home owners. When the time is up, the home owners will judge the bonus room whether it is a pass or fail. Fail, you will lose 5 points, Pass, you will win 5 points.

. If you are the owners, you must create some rules (like Rule.1, Must be ohh la la in the Bedrooms. Rule.2, Bathroom No.3 must be black and grey and so on) and PM me. You Must be in the same team as your partnerThan, PM me a layout of your house like this:

and send it to me. (No labels, just the outside shape of the house.)

Rules
-No dropping out in the middle of this RP unless VI (very important)
-Please no naked swearing and only like this: shi*t or this: !@#%#
-Have fun and make it interesting and based on House Rules if you can…
-Create DRAMA!!!
-Don’t be upset if you are eliminated…
https://goo.gl/forms/OpnO1vUJE0seZvkA2

FaceClaims:

House Legends HQ:

Tags:
@Kale @oorgeloop @CrazyCaliope @hey.twilla @epi.alyssaa @Krokoro @Alyssiaaaa @Ella @LeviTheLunatic @ShortSpaces

reserve for 2

Your reserve is accepted. Please sign-up within 1 week as I don’t want to wait forever for the reserved people. Thanks.

Reserve ples!!

Your reserve is accepted. Please sign-up within 1 week as I don’t want to wait forever for the reserved people. Thanks.

reserve!

Reserve for two, probably two guys on separate teams, unless you want me to create a guy and girl.
I’ll get to creating them in the next day or two! :smiley:

lol, sorry if I’m sounding like a robot, cause i’m just copying and pasting stuff cause imma not bothered. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@CrazyCaliope, you can create boy and girl or girl and girl or boy and boy, it doesn’t matter.

reserve for 2!

reserve for 2

bump bump bump bumpy bump

Just asking, why isn’t there a non-binary option for gender???
@Awesomee

And any option for bio or personality???
I submitted

What do you mean by that?

Submitted!

Non-binary option? For if you’re not a female or male?