House Legends Official RP Sign -Up Thread 😍

I gave the second chair’s FC

submitted

I can be purple then. If that’s unavilable too yiu choose. I’m gonna send yiu face-claim on PMs

Sorry, but just wondering if this is actually going ahead? I’m only asking because you seem to be quite inactive on your own RP, and still haven’t updated FCs yet. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

On this one RP I was inactive for longer than a week and it’s still going on people are still signing up.

Sorry, I’ve been sick lately, since the doctors said that I seem to have cancer…sorry again! :sweat: I’m feeling really sick at this moment, I might have to update this ASAP, but this will go ahead! Please, I’m sorry!

Oh wow. I’m so sorry to hear that :fearful:. Hope things get better :upside_down_face:

Yeah, I agree with @oorgeloop. Take all the time you need!

I’m sending you virtual hugs and support!!!

Thank you! I promise you, as soon as I get out of this stupid hospital, (prob about 1-2days), I’ll do everything! In the meantime, can everyone spread the word about this so that we can start this sooner? Thanks!:grimacing::grin:

OMG… What kind of cancer? I hope it’s nothing that can’t be cured.

Yeah, the doctors think I might have breast cancer.

Early stages I hope…

:open_mouth: I never knew that, you can post pone it until whenever!

There not sure yet but yeah, it seams like early stages, they might still be able to cure it. But not sure yet…

Thank you, but this is still going forward!

if you need help with this rp. feel free to ask :grinning:

just signed up!

Okay, sorry but I need everyone who signed-up to do it again. After i make a different sign-up form. Thanks

And now, you MUST be in the same team as your partner, to make things easier

https://goo.gl/forms/OpnO1vUJE0seZvkA2

Here, sign in here or up there, they are both da same