How about abs? πŸ€” 😌

So I seriously wanna make abs. Girls look so good with abs. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Im telling everyone that i wanna make abs, and everyone is laughing, sadly. :slightly_smiling_face:
They say you are a stick you cannot make abs. which i dont find offensive i find it kinda funny! :sweat_smile:
But can i really not make abs? :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
Anyone? Please :pleading_face:

tags

@N_Olivia @Pinkrose @Shahtuta @briana.epy @Krish @_sienna @adilistic.stories @ssea.episode @Jazelle_rj @Your_girl.kay @Rainbowpower6876 @Lino_episodee @Minimayday @girgitii @lydiag_episode @maree_s @Roy @ImAnAlien @Brynida @Mehak_273 @kokebi_episode @EllyAus234 @episodemichi @SatansDaughter @amber.writes @Days @Me_and_Mel @reina.a.ep @Maeverie.Rivera @Atraxata @Creole_KareBear @annalilac @pri.2112 @DOVE6

21 Likes

Ofc you can make abs, and the secret is that everyone has actually abs but some people have more β€œfat” and hence you can’t see the abs but they are there :joy:

It is also important to not only do sports but also have a clean diet :blush:

It’s hard but absolutely possible!

11 Likes

Why does everyone say i cannot make abs bcz im skinny?

4 Likes

you definitely can! You need to gain some weight and then go to the fitness studio and workout there to transform the fat into muscle

4 Likes

Lol I’m skinny and I can make them, 50 situps and 10 crunches for a warmup everyday for about a month did wonders. I wasnt RIPPED or anything but they were pretty noticeable after that.

I think being skinny may actually give you an advantage here

5 Likes

I cannot gain weight!!!

4 Likes

that’s great to know! how many times did u do the things per day?

3 Likes

they have like protein shake on amazon or shakes that you could have for breakfast they are specifically for gaining weight. But gaining weight in a good way! Sorry its hard to explain but just look up β€˜Weight gain Shake’

4 Likes

i dont wanna eat or drink something to gain weight! :joy: :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I’d start off with ten crunches to get me going and then do the 50 sit ups. At first it was pretty painful and difficult so I took 5 minutes breaks when I needed. After a while I was able to go the whole 50 with not breaks in between.

My diet didnt really change but I would reach for more healthy protein rich foods (not that I was trying to lose weight since I’m already skinny but just to feel more energized throughout the day).

3 Likes

And I did it with my friends so we were motivating each other throughout.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I dance a lot so i’m losing weight instead of gaining! :sob:

3 Likes

I dont even excercise that often and I still cant gain weight :sob:

3 Likes

Because they probably a dumb hater my best friend is SO skinny she be having more (and better) abs then guys

3 Likes

And she has always been skinny not like she got skinny she just always has been

3 Likes

I’m gonna need those peoples full names and social security numbers. :eyes:

Anyone can get abs, just some people are able to have more defined ones. it’s genetics, really. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Hey God you CAN def make abs just one condition is
𝙔𝙀π™ͺ 𝙨𝙝𝙀π™ͺ𝙑𝙙 π™π™–π™«π™š 𝙁𝙐𝙉 π™™π™€π™žπ™£π™œ π™žπ™© !
What matters is the enjoyment you get while working out. I know you’re skinny even I am but that doesn’t have to be the reason to NOT get abs.
The thing is do the workout THAT SUITS YOUR BODY AND YOU FEEL GOOD DOING IT.
I think one should not do workout forcefully. And if you really have fun doing a workout you will stick to the routine and get your perfect body and mind.

Keep in mind it’s not just about having great body it’s also about having fun right :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Anyways I gave a great speech :laughing::laughing:

And another thing by God I mean @MMG . It’s her nickname guys because we’re besties :sweat_smile::two_hearts:

4 Likes

It’s just the stereotypes okay. Don’t hear people DO WHAT YOU WANT!
Your body your wish. If someone wanna judge you

f them :face_with_hand_over_mouth: know what I mean uhh?

4 Likes

Girl, I wish I was still skinny. BUt it’s totally possible!

4 Likes