How about we do a read for read? [CLOSED]

Hey guys!
I just published my story and I want some feedback on it.
So I was thinking we could do a read for read?
Since I had issues in the past with people just ghosting me I would like to see a screen when you’ve read 3 chapters.
I’ll read the first 3 chapters, if I like it I’ll continue reading and give you a little shoutout on Instagram.
So what do you need to post down below?
Story name:
Reads:
Writer:
Description:
Genre:
Link:
Cover:
Here are mine:
Story name: Savior
Reads: 9
Writer: juulwritesepi
Description: Ashley is in senior year and struggles with toxic, abusive people in her life. She slowly starts breaking free and gets to know herself and the new student along the way. [LL]
Genre: Drama, Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5097173242019840
Cover:

It’s important to help each other out as starting writers!

3 Likes

Reads: 73
Writer: Vanna
Description: It’s senior prom and they gather together for one last reunion. But it takes a sinister turn… Who will make it out alive…?
Genre: Mystery, Horror (with a subplot of romance)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5739636476542976

1 Like

And its called BloodType I’ll probably start reading tomorrow and I’ll send you a ss of some scenes in the story via PM :heart:

1 Like

hi @juulwrites I would like to do r4r with you and send you atleast one screen shot from every chapter could you do the same :innocent:

?Let me know and I’ll read your story asap?

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Style: Limelight
Episode: 23 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: comedy
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04
2 Likes

Yes ofcourse! Like I said I will read the first 5 and if I like it i’ll continue reading and give you a little shoutout on Instagram :grin:

1 Like

Alright :+1: I’ll send ss when I’m done reading your story :smile:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! Here’s my story!

Reveal: Hunter Moon by @agatya.episode
Genre : Drama, Romance, Fantasy
Reads: 193
Description : Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month that can change the face of the world as we know it. Will they be able to come together, or are some wounds too deep to heal?

LL, Full CC for MC and LI, one LI, choice of MC - each MC comes with their unique scenes and storyline only available to them.

The story takes place in a different world and is filled with Slavic mythological creatures!

I’m at work atm, but I finish in 3/4 hours!

1 Like

Hello, dear!
READS: 528
TITLE: Reveal: Taste The Sin
CHAPTERS: 3 until now
GENRE: Drama
DESCRIPTION: And then, all of a sudden, she changed. She transformed into a completely different person with a new soul. The girl that once cared way too much, no longer cared at all.
CHOICES: Yes, choices matter, point system, mini games.
CUSTOMISATION: I will add limited CC in chapter 5.
Taste_The_Sin_posterThumb_oBuRsCvIZG

1 Like

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 12

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

If you would like to do a r4r pm me and tell me how many chapter you would want to do.

1 Like

Hi, here’s my story:

Title: Reveal: My Life As A Lie
Author: P D Anderson
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3 (more to come)
Description: You’re quite the average guy, until you wake up one day and realize: You’re not REAL! As an avatar in a video game you find yourself playing the game of your life. Or better FOR it!

Hey I’ll do r4r if you’re still doing them

Your truth has been revealed. The dare devil inside you, screams to accept it. But, the normal side of you fights to run from it. Will you accept this tempting secret? Or run away?

Hi! I would love to do r4r :slight_smile: Here’s mine.

Story name: Reveal: Our little secret
Reads: 269
Writer: EpiKsu
Description: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?
Genre: Drama/mystery
My ig: @epi.ksu
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6356317282435072
Cover:

Hi, thanks for the thread!

I am promoting my new story, Ghost of a Chance.

Genre: Mystery with a side of Romance
Instagram: @rachelonepisode

Description:
A fatal car accident saddles you with a ghostly presence and the obligation to solve a murder. Do you and your friends have any chance of catching a killer?
CC+ART+2 LIs+LGBT+MINIGAMES

I am open to doing R4Rs! Thanks in advance :relaxed:

Going to read now!

1 Like

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 10 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Instagram: @storiesbyraven

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

Hi
Thank you for the thread
This is my story :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m happy to do read for read if you are interested

Title : Long time
Gerne: Romance / Mystery
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Author: Lea
Instagram: lea.episode.1
Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.
Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.
What happens when you feel like you don’t fit in this world anymore… and you want to know the truth?
When you cross his path will he help you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096
Cover:

1 Like

Story Title: Bumpy Ride With You
Author: Scarlett
Instagram: @episode.scar_
Episodes: 7 and more to come!
Description: Rose believes she’s too complicated to love after a hard breakup. Her outlook on love changes once a member from Colorado’s most feared gang lays his eyes on her.
Character style: INK
Genres: Romance, Thriller, Comedy, Drama, Crime
Link: episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5923649894809600
I do R4R, just send me screen shots on instagram or here then i’ll read yours!
Cover:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.