How are background published for all?

So, I’ve been noticing every few months I’ll check the art catalog for something I’m trying to find and discover a new background, or new clothing.
Does anyone know how a new background that will be available to all gets added to the art catalog?
I keep finding myself saying “when was that added?”. How are the backgrounds chosen and does a notification go out like when they add hairstyles. Who decides on what backgrounds get added?

1 Like

I think episode lets you know on their insta or here on the forums…I don’t know/think that someone decides what backgrounds get added, it could be anything like they added a new background from someone who featured it.

1 Like

Thanks for your response. Just one of those things I’ve been curious about.

1 Like

No worries

Every Friday someone from the Episode staff makes a post here on the forums about a new art release! It typically includes both new clothing options and backgrounds. And they indicate if someone had requested one of the new features, which is often the case :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh wow. That’s great to know. I’ll make sure I start tuning in on Fridays so I don’t being late to the party. Thank you, that’s some good info.

1 Like

In my area it’s Thursdays (est, eastern standard time) but under each release they let you know when it will be next.

3 Likes

I’m on Eastern Standard Time. I should probably look on Thursdays too.

Oh sorry, I definitely meant Thursday :joy:

@Shannen-C here’s the one from today!

2 Likes