How are these Outfits?

So, I just want your opinion on how these outfits are, well i am going for a business theme for those who might have Question. if you think they require any changes feel free to say or comment.

1 Like

I don’t think that the first is very “business appropriate”
The other two are good but I suggest you use “High Waisted Pockets Slacks Polyester Grey Black” in the second one. Also I’ll add some accessorize.
If you need more outfits for the workplace if you want I can send you some of mine

3 Likes

Pls do

I love all three of the outfits but I don’t know about the first maybe if you describe you story or her character I might be able to say if it is business worthy or not. Hope it makes sense

Well, her character is basically that she is a billionaire who owns her own company. Hope this helps

1 Like

Hope this is helpful

1 Like

Yes it does. The first outfit looks a bit fashionable and bossy. So I think it’s business type of clothes cuz she is a billionaire and the boss

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about outfit designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: