How are you doing?

It’s been a long time since I read anything from you. Melanie says hello once a week and that’s mainly professional, and Nick jumps in some conversations from time to time.

But I’d like to ask you HOW YOU ARE? How you’re holding in this corona situation? I hope you all are ok and your love ones.

@Liz @Sydney_H @Melani3 @Nick @Tyler @Arlene and I don’t even remember all the names any more. Are you allowed to say more than official hello? :smiley:

16 Likes

@Jeremy as well :smile:

3 Likes

:weary: The same annoying skeleton as always, I’m afraid.

8 Likes

Jeremy is no longer with us. :slightly_frowning_face: It’s been almost a year since he left us.

2 Likes

Are you the only admin active on forum?

And more importantly- how’s situation where you are? You safe?

3 Likes

I’m not an admin, not even a moderator, just a pesky story reviewer :stuck_out_tongue:

I am doing well holed up in Snake Mountain, not to worry.

11 Likes

Yeah I know :joy: And I’m very sure members of this forum would like to hear more often from you too :wink:

2 Likes

I’m forgetful, comes with age, I knew someone said was on the mountain, but I wasn’t sure it was you.
Anyway, I’m glad you’re doing well! Stay that way!

2 Likes

This is so weird. I know exactly where Snake Mountain is. I live like ten-twenty minutes from there.

3 Likes

I’m not giving out my address, I’m making a Skeletor reference :frowning:

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Things are all good with me! My cat has been taking full advantage of me being home to: step on my keyboard, sit in my lap during meetings, and sit on the mouse and try and bite me if I’m doing something important.

Picture of the beast:

13 Likes

Oml so cute.:pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s so cute that even I’d have her :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: (despite my alergy)

Aw he/she is so CUTE! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blue_heart:

Omg so cute I have a amazing dog ( he is a cocker spaniel ) I love him so much :heart: