How are you going?

Hey there! Do you need someone to talk to about stuff going on in your life? Someone who isn’t family or a counsellor or a teacher or even a best friend? I want to here you out, and let you rant or give you advice? PM me if you wanna talk. Remember, I am a complete stranger so if you tell me something private, we never have to talk about it again and you won’t have to be nervous about oversharing. I love you guys and want you all to have someone to talk to :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got a rant.

right now I am in a fight with a few people who hate autism. they got the whole idea autism is the abselout worst. and they rather have there kid have measels that they could die of then be autistic. they say autism is brain damage and cancer

I am autistic that stuff hurt. been told you are like cancer

2 Likes

That’s rude AF! Argue back with them. How can they say that?

I disagree, people with that type of mindset you shouldn’t argue with. It’s better to believe they never said it, and act like they don’t exist. Why agree back? They’ll just say more hurtful stuff in that process.

4 Likes

You’re right. I didn’t think about that… But, it can’t be solved either way.

1 Like

I have a super rant but it’s quite long lol

1 Like

I am but as always people dont listen.people never listen to autistic people in autism discusions.

I really hate they are like well we we dont talk about people who are normal like you, we talk about the one with brain damage

AUTISM DO NOT CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE

2 Likes

I’m here if you need someone to listen to you :smiley:

1 Like

That’s nonsense! How would they feel if you talk bad about their flaws?

What’s it about?

1 Like

well I called a few of them sucky parents. just a much longer sentence

1 Like

That sounds funny, lol.

I am yellow

1 Like

Detoxing… I am a med student and my eyes are bleeding from this

1 Like

this is not even the worst part

2 Likes

No? I am scared then

1 Like

I am angry. and I feel so bad for their kids. I have 3 anti vaxxers with autistic kids saying very bad things about autism. those kids are gonna grow up with parents who hate what they are

1 Like

@Grottino @Maya_Reihnard

I’m trying not to wrap my head around it or to look deeper into something that maybe it’s not but I have a friend… a girl friend who’s really negative towards me sometimes and I’m getting tired of it

1 Like

Rant threads and threads offering mental advice (this is not a forum meant to provide professional health advice) are not allowed on the forums. :v: