How bad are my art skills?

My examples are here:

Note: The only reason I have an art shop is because my friend was recommending I do it. I honeslty feel my art is bad but you be the judge!
Tags:
@Bethany1, @asha_queen @Elaina.p @Katie36 @JulesM.episode, @Call_Me_Beth

Sorry if ya didn’t want to be tagged

5 Likes

Your art is not bad. It’s great.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

You are doing great :blush:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Your custom poses are great! However, when you draw, I recommend not using the #000000 black

1 Like

What?

Hex code. Dont use the darkest black possible, use a dark grey

1 Like

Well I don’t think there bad but. It just needs some pop or something. Like something to tell it’s yours like art wise. For the custom poses, I would just think about “is this realistic?” Because a lot of them look cringey because they don’t look natural. But overall it’s a good start!!

1 Like

If you’re looking for criticism, here I am! (Noah’s fence of course.)

In your character edits, the pictures are kinda pixelated! I suggest using larger screenshots of the characters. In your drawings, the shading pops out more than the drawing. The shading for the skin also covers some of the eyebrows, lips, clothes, and stuff like that. I suggest shading the clothes and adding highlights! Try to lower the opacity of the shading as well.

Anatomy-wise, some of the arms and hands are too small and too big. Some of the poses are unnatural and awkward, try looking at references!

Overall, you have potential! Your art is okay but needs some work. Try looking at tutorials!

Edit: Spelling

2 Likes

I hope I wasn’t too mean >:) I don’t mean to make you feel down or anything!

1 Like

wait, do you mean no offence? you said noah’s fence bahaha

1 Like

It’s great, especially the custom poses

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like