How Can I Create Art Scenes Myself?

Guys… I’m starting to write a story on episode. And I’am still learning it. Everything seems difficult.

For now, I would like to know how can I learn to create an art scenes myself.
I can’t get those scenes from ART SHOPS because I’m just 18 years old, jobless, college girl.
I don’t have extra money to spend on them.

Do you guys have any suggestion?

2 Likes

Hey babe. Well some users in the episode community has those “art shops” around the forums and most of them are for free so you could try them. Or you could learn how to draw an art scene youtube has some tutorials. Not really sure what else tbf. Hope you figure it out tho x

1 Like

That’s awesome! I’m all about the do it yourself! If you need any kinda tips, help, questions, please, hmu! :orange_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for yr precious suggestion. That helps me to figure out what to do. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for yr kindness to me… That makes my day. :black_heart:

1 Like

Really happy to hear that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool. Good luck.

1 Like

to do art you draw it. if you have a tablet you can get some free art apps. or on the computer a program. for the computer, I would recommend Krita. and to draw with I would find a cheap Wacom.

1 Like

Thanks… I will try Krita on my laptop… :blush:

1 Like

Hello @ATHENA157, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Art Resources since you’re asking about art scenes. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks you. I will make a clear look at Forum Tutorial …:grin:

1 Like