How can I edit my profile

I saw some people have posted their location or their websites and I want to do this to but I don’t know how. Can somebody tell me, please??
:thinking::thinking:

On computers, click on your profile pic icon in the top right corner then it will say your name and have 3 icons on the right. Click on the third one that says ‘Preferences’ when you hover over it. Scroll down and click on the one that says ‘Profile’ and you will find it all there. Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

But at my write just username, name, email, password, profile picture….What should I do know??

I AM GONNA CLOSE MY ACCOUNT ON THIS APP BECAUSE EPISODE COMMUNITY’S ADMINISTRATORS AND DIRECTORS STARTS ABUSING ME. THEY CLOSE EVERYTHING I POST ( YOU SHOULD READ THE GUIDELINES​:scream::scream:) JUST BECAUSE DARA AMARIE YELLED AT ME. I WANTED TO SAY GOODBYE TO THE PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTOOD ME AND WERE FRIEND WITH ME.GOODBYE!!:sob::sob::wave::wave:

Wait, can you screenshot what you are on now? Maybe I can direct you from there

I can’t right now…

I’m not sure sorry

Okay, well I think you are in the ‘Account’ section and on the left hand side you should see all the other sections. The on underneath ‘Account’ is ‘Profile’ and that’s what you need to go to.

Thank you so much I find it now…

No problem :slightly_smiling_face:

Closed topic as an answer has been provided. Thanks to @random_life :smiley:

1 Like