How can i edit text

No like put fire back to the text (sorry if you dont understand English is not my first language)

0 Likes

Oh. You need an overlay of fire. Then you upload it and add it to your script. Or alternatively, you just find a fire png image and add it to your text.

0 Likes

ou okey i try. Thanks

0 Likes

Can you edit it to png? :relaxed:

0 Likes

Here you go:

0 Likes

And you can check out this on overlays: A Guide to Using & Animating OVERLAYS :fire:

0 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

0 Likes

No problem :orange_heart:

0 Likes

How did you do that?

0 Likes

Do what? :thinking:

0 Likes

made that pic to png

0 Likes

Honestly, I just did an image search into google for it and found one with a transparent background : )

Although I’d suggest being careful when it comes to using images from Google because they can be copyrighted and you can run into problems and end up in serious trouble.

0 Likes

really? I didnt know. Thank for information. How i know what i can take and what i cant you know? Like what doesn`t make problems and who does

0 Likes

So, I’d suggest getting overlays from here:

Pixabay and Pexels are good websites for free image use ^^

Also, I’d recommend checking out this awesome thread: 📝 Ultimate List of Backgrounds and Overlays Editors / Creators!

You can also request for overlays in art resources if you’re looking for something.

Just don’t use Google or Pinterest -both don’t give credit to the creator sometimes and if you use these images, you’re stealing. You don’t want to be a thief.

Google collects pictures from everywhere-not all are free to use though. If you wanna use the picture, do research on it, contact the creator, ask for permission and read what the rules for using the image are.

0 Likes

okey , thank you. You helped me much :smiley:

0 Likes

Glad to hear :nerd_face: :black_heart:

0 Likes

But how can i find overlays and bacrounds in Pixabay

0 Likes

When you go to Pixabay.com , just type in the search bar what you’re looking for and press search.
For overlays, when you type something in, you’ll see that it says images next to it. So what you need to do is select that and press vector graphics, then search and it’ll give you a wider option of overlays for what you’re looking for :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this isn’t a feature request. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

0 Likes

archived #56
0 Likes