How can I make my character's name appear as a text overlay?

Heyy all!! :blob_hearts:
So, as seen in “Mindreader” by Alusza, whatever we named the fake name for the MC as a teacher, that exact name appeared as a text overlay when the MC was reading her form lol…(That’s what I think the scene was) :sweat_smile::thinking:
It was EXACTLY the same name I put firsthand…
Also, you may remember on the “K*ss List”, when we were supposed to put a username for Thump account, the name that I typed showed up EXACTLY like that on the MC’s account…
How can I do that? Can someone help me pleasee? :blush:

1 Like

I’m a little confused on what u need help with, it might be because I’ve never read ‘Mindreader’ but are there any details that may help me understand what u need help with? (:

1 Like

Like for example if I choose my fake name as Merissa then the same name will appear as a text overlay on some kind of form or any other background. If someone else choose Stacy then the text overlay will be Stacy!!

1 Like

Even I want to know about it!!!

1 Like

In basic terms, what text overlays are needed so I know what to make :sweat_smile: (:

1 Like
3 Likes

Even I am not sure what text overlays are needed and how to use them.

1 Like

Thanks!! :blob_hearts:

@adilistic.stories you got what you desired!!

@M_H_C_Episode we got our answers!

1 Like

Ah, okay :sweat_smile: @adilistic.stories…(From what I understand) if the character picks the name then it more than likely will not match the text overlays no matter what u do unless they keep the default name u give (:

For the name as a text overlay, would it not work just adding it to the background or does it need to be tappable or something? (:

Edit = Looks like @ bakedpotato has already sorted it (:

2 Likes

Yes!!!

2 Likes

ahhhhh @bakedpotato you Queen!! Thank youuuu!! :kissing_heart: :crown::blob_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.