How can I make my story more unique so that it stands out like most stories?

I need to make my story stand out so that it doesn’t just blend in with all the other stories.
Any suggestions?

I personally think when you take your time writing it, it can draw people towards your story. Also adding minor details can really make your story unique!
Hope this helps!

Thanks, I kind of have been rushing with my story.

You really need to develop your main character because if the readers don’t like him/her they won’t like your story.

And at first I rushed my story too but then I realized people would much rather read a well thought out story then a rushed mess.
When you publish it let me know:)

Thanks for the advice!

Moved to Episode Fan Community as it involves opinions on story creation but no actual story creation elements. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Maybe try analyzing what the popular tropes are in the genre you’re writing in? In branding, if you want to make a company stand out, you analyze all their competitors and find the more common traits and patterns, then you avoid those.

I actually didn’t think of that :sweat_smile:.