How can I make my two characters meet?!?

Hi there, thanks for stopping by and reading this topic :wink:
Anyway back to the topic…

So I’m in the process of writing a story, :sweat_smile: I’ve got everything planned out like the story climax, things leading up but I seriously can’t come up with how to do one of the most important scenes. :woman_facepalming:
I can’t think of how I can have these two characters meet up. :woman_shrugging:

So far there is this girl who is living with her grandmother, her grandmother is signing her up for a new school, while they fill in the paper work she is asked to wait outside, that’s when I want her to meet the main male character LI.

I wanted it to be more of a hate at first sight, but I literally have no ideas, I want them to literally despise each other, but I have no ideas on how i can put this through

To give you guys a little idea of what the characters personalities are like:

Main Female:
Classic Badass, not many friends, cold, rude, but her being a classic b**ch is because her father killed her mother then kicked her out.

Main Male:
He literally has the same personality as the female, rude, cold and etc, He also has no parents he “believes” they have died (SPOILER) he lives with his uncle

Please help me!! :pleading_face: :pleading_face:
Any Ideas? :thinking:

Thanks in advance

PS: not to be begging for followers :wink: my Insta is @kardelen.episode if you wanna get updates on when I publish the story

idk but maybe she sees him talking to other girls and he basically acts arrogant to the girls and she walks up to him and tells him that he better stop acting like that and he gets pissed and like yeh do u get me?
idk if i helped
plus i would like to read this it seem interesting (:

1 Like

Hope i helped somehow

1 Like

That seems like a good idea like she’s defending the other girls hmmm :thinking:
by the way it’s going to be called HeartBeat in case you would like to read . :wink:

1 Like

Any more ideas anyone?

she bumps into him on accident?

1 Like

I’ve tried that but it looked too cliche when I coded it. It may work out if I code it in a different way though thank :blush: :

i have no idea…lmao i’m sorry

1 Like

there’s nothing to be sorry about don’t worry I just wanted to see if someone can give me an idea on how to do it :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Like I said though I’ll see if i can try coding it another way, it may work :blush:

californiaaa you?

1 Like

London :blob_hearts:

oh lit! you like it there?

meh, but i guess no one loves the place they live :joy:. It nice and all but the weather is bipolar, one moment it rains the next it’s sunny

1 Like

How about California, how is it there?

sis weather bipolar here too…but it’s cool i’m just stressed with school and all

my school starts in 6 days and i haven’t completed any of the summer work they’ve set. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Yikes i felt thatt last year i was doing my summer hw at lunch before the class :sob: :sob:

mood :joy:

1 Like

Any more ideas anyone?