How can i make overlay drive slow and then fast?

don’t worry i won’t what i forgot to mention is that only one charcater is going to talk

If only one character is going to talk, you can remove the dialogues for the other. And if you want to add, just add in between the scene, before the part where it goes offscreen.

1 Like

thank you so much

1 Like

No problem! If you have any more doubts or need to know anything else, let me know :blush::heart:

1 Like

i will let you know thank you so much for you kindness

1 Like

so i was write everything how you said and

Weird :grimacing: it worked for me.

This is how it’s supposed to look:

Can you send me a screenshot of that scene?

oh i didn’t want charcaters in car just overlay drive in scene and have author talk what it wanted to say

what i wanted is overlay car drive like drive scene and just not character in scene

So you want a car to drive by itself? :eyes:

yes

sri, 10. stu 2021. 16:31 Melish via Episode Forums <episodeinteractive@discoursemail.com> je napisao:

This helped me out, maybe it can help you out too?

1 Like

I’m not quite sure what you mean by that. But if you want just a car, without any characters in it, you can remove the characters and add whatever dialogues you want in between. Do you need me to send a template for that?

yes i need template without characters

čet, 11. stu 2021. 05:50 Melish via Episode Forums <episodeinteractive@discoursemail.com> je napisao:

Here:

EXT. CITY HIGHWAY LOOP - NIGHT with CAR ANGLE SILVER
&overlay CAR ANGLE SILVER shifts to -320 -61 in zone 1 AND overlay CAR ANGLE SILVER scales to 1.000 1.000 AND overlay CAR ANGLE SILVER moves to layer 5

readerMessage | bold | Spot template by @Melish.Episode

NARR
Words go here.

NARR
Words go here.

NARR
Words go here.

NARR
Words go here.

NARR
Words go here.
@overlay CAR ANGLE SILVER shifts to 50 -85 in zone 2 in 3 using easeout

You can remove and add dialogues in between if you like. This is a template with no characters, only narrator dialogues. I hope it’s okay :heart:

1 Like

thank you i will try that i will credit you but if it would not work for me anyways i wanted to thank you so much for helping me

No problem! Let me know if you need more help :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for helping me i will tell you

:heart::blush:

1 Like