How come i can only access features, coming soon and settings?

How come I can only access features, coming soon and settings? And another thing I can’t search any other stories in this app. What if I want to make/write a story but I can’t seem to find my profile. I already have an account but it’s in my other phone but I already deleted it because my phone is too slow and don’t have anymore space in my phone, and also I already have a story but it’s not yet finished. I was hoping to finish it but just can’t. And another thing about the gems when I have to choose an answer I need to spend it but I don’t have that much gems, what if im a beginner and I only have 4 and I have to spend 20 gems so can be satisfied with my answer or dress or whatever the answer is the best. And passes why! I only have 2 passes and I need to wait for 4 hours?! This is my favorite app but I think it’s too much time killer I tried to make another account but it’s so hard to understand stand why is this update the worse than before.

Hello @Sweet_sunshine1, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved from Site Feedback to Report a Bug Mobile App Bug since it sounds like you’re having trouble with the mobile app. Try submitting a help ticket. Our support team will be happy to help you!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like