How did everyone spend their Halloween?

I went out and bought a frozen pizza, some donuts and a cola and ate it with my mom. Then a fire alarm went off from a grease fire on the 1st floor. :grimacing: Now I’m writing my story.

10 Likes

oof, hope ur safe.
I watched a “scary” movie with my siblings and dad, and spent the day playing board games!

3 Likes

Baked a bunch of Halloween cookies :joy:

6 Likes

I cook food at home use a air fryer.
I basically been coding and writing all day and listening to music and watching some YouTube videos.

I didn’t go out at all :joy:

And I play with my cat too.

4 Likes

having a fun halloween themed party with games & fun stuff with my family :))

2 Likes

Ate chocolate for the first time in months. :chocolate_bar: Gonna dress up in my costume after work and take some pics. :camera_flash:

8 Likes

ouuuuu you should post them !!

2 Likes

Accidentally Deleted My Last Post…
Here It Is Again! I Read Korean Manhwa In My Dorm All Day Then Went Home To Help My Mom Pass Out Candy. I Am Also Currently Eating Candy From The Pass Out Bowl While Waiting For Trick-Or-Treaters.

What did you dressed up as?

1 Like

Funfair :blush:

Working, running r codes and hanging out with my sis :two_hearts: I did get some barfi though :blush: :yum:

Lol I’m a little face-shy so probably not. But thanks! :grin:

3 Likes

Generic steampunk anime girl! :smiley:

5 Likes

I became a pumpkin.

1 Like

That’s cool!

1 Like

I dressed up, watched horror movies with few friends.

2 Likes

The country I’m in announced a lockdown but I spent the day watching Daria and making some backgrounds to upload on my drive soon as well as hoping to do some more digital art soon

1 Like

Just dressed up at home, watched some scary movies and played some scary games. Also I made jelly :yum:

1 Like

Haha described my day pretty much perfectly :joy:
Except the air fryer but I did do baking

1 Like

Praying to Jesus and reading my bible

2 Likes