How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

This thread was inspired by a conversation between a friend and I :hugs:

Iโ€™d like to know how you came up with your username or if it has meaning!

My username is SpookySherry, but clearly I am not spooky :joy:
Three or four years ago, while it was the spooky season (nearing Halloween), a lot of people, including me, added to their author name, Spooky! I kept forgetting to change it back, so now I just go with it. I also grew to like it, and even ended up changing my profile avatar on the app to a zombie :full_moon_with_face:

23 Likes

I just merged my first name and my second name together :laughing:

18 Likes

I always read your username as Amber Rose, but I just realized that there is only one r so now idk how to read it :joy::joy:

15 Likes

Hahahaha, I still pronounce it the same way as if it were two separate words

8 Likes

:grin: Iโ€™ll never tell lol

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

has 2010 fanfiction werewolf story flashbacks

14 Likes

Omg :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

'Twas a dark time :sob:

2 Likes

That explains the Alpha in your username!! :rofl::rofl: I read it before and I was so curious how you came up with it :joy:

2 Likes

My name + episode

3 Likes

Yeah, I wish it was simply inspired by the greek numerals. Would be a lot less embarrassing :rofl:

4 Likes

Boonsri is a unique name, I like it :nerd_face:

1 Like

It seems like something I would write too in the past so I can relate i like it! :joy:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

At least 10% is inspired by my own last name (starts with an L), I wanted to have a thing thatโ€™s like Low G as in Low Gravity, and Park because why not?

Also, a while during the time of the old forums (remember that?), even then I intended to write but for some reason I didnโ€™t want people to know that I was on the forums, so I planned a different username than my eventual current author name

7 Likes

Oooo incognito :male_detective:t2:โ€โ™€

1 Like

Lol, something like that yeah

1 Like

My username is actually a Fookien word, it means 5th sister. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

My name + episode

Though before this , my username was Ananya2304 , which was my name and my date of birth i.e 2nd March 2004

1 Like