How Did You Find Episode?

I’m really curious… how did you find the episode app?
I found it when I was doing something and the ad popped up. I was really curious and downloaded it. Limelight was still new when I started episode, somewhere in 2017.
Me and episode have been inseparable since that day lol.

What’s your little story when YOU found episode? I’d love to hear it. :sweat_smile:

Kisses! :kiss:

5 Likes

Well, I found Episode because I kept seeing their ridiculous ads everywhere! So I decided to download the app. My first story was, The Baby Project, and I think I read it all the way through! After I read that, I found another story called, Back and Forth, and I really loved it! (I read that all the way through)

Then in May, 2019, I joined the Episode Forums. I met cool authors like @Marshmallow_O and @LiaLopez. I also stopped reading Episode made stories and only read community stories. If there’s a featured story that I’m interested in, I just click on the author’s profile and find the original version!

I’m glad I came to the Episode community! Many people are nice and some threads are hilarious!

4 Likes

Those hilariously weird ads. I liked the concept of a sort of virtual choose your own adventure game, and so after like a month of considering it I finally downloaded it.

3 Likes

You know what’s kinda creepy. After I downloaded Episode, the ads only came rarely. I think they know I joined them! LOL

5 Likes

I first found out about Episode back in 2016 when I was nine, and my older cousin had the app on her phone. I remember playing Secret of Rain and I loved it so much, so this year, I decided to rejoin Episode. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

When I found episode it was because of my aunt and that happened like 2015 or 16 but that was when I started to read my first story which was my episode lover. And I’m glad my aunt show me this app till this day. I can’t believe it been that long :sneezing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

2 Likes

funny story actually. when i was around 12-13, Episode was just getting really popular. (This was 4 years ago) Me and my friend downloaded it on my phone during a sleepover, and we read this one story, and we were giggling over it, the guys in the story, and everything. I still remember sitting against the wall giggling with her and saying: “ahhh oh my god, what do you wanna choose?”

2 Likes

A YouTuber called Danny Gonzalez made a parody on it and I ended up installing it and liking it

3 Likes

i remember playing it when i was like 9 secrectly w my friends :sob:

1 Like

Omggg another GreG Hiiiii we are no besties

2 Likes

I found the app by them funny ass ads that would be like “drink ur period blood” or “Marry A pRINCE” :sneezing_face: :sweat_smile:

the first story i ever read was summer share it was an ink story by episode and i remember it so clearly i used to write HORRIBLE stories using the mobile creator and like 5 friends would read it it was so fun and the rest is history And also i was underage so oops sorry episode its ok now

2 Likes

You’re so sweet! :sob:

2 Likes

Soooooo…many…ads😐 so i finally decided to download it and haven’t regretted my decision😌

1 Like

That’s similar to the way I found out about Episode! In 2016, I saw my friend play it on her phone and decided to download it on my phone to check it out! I remember reading Mean Girls and Demi Lovato and loved both of those stories! But Demi Lovato is way better than Mean Girls to me.

2 Likes