How did you find yours?

Hello! So I was wondering if anyone can tell me a “story”. About how you got your special talent 4 anything! :sweat_smile:
I don’t have any talent so I wanted to see your story!

1 Like

I had suffered nerve injury to both of my hands at a young age (when I was six years old :disappointed_relieved:).

Of course, it would heal, but not be fully normal as it was before.

I was starting to get sad and depressed with myself. I started calling myself a failure and a liability.

Until, three years later, my really amaze-balls best friend forced me to join basketball team (as I was really good at running and throwing in hoops).

Of course, it took immense practice and time to get perfect. But, I still got into the team (I was so happy that day :heart_eyes:).

And now, my hands aren’t as well-abled as they were before…but still, I am happy and proud of the fact that I contributed to the winning of my school team in district and state levels (and probably hoping that I would be able to play for the nationals one day :innocent:).

and, this concludes the story of how a random kid found a hidden talent within :3

4 Likes

Aw! That’s a miracle!!! Whop whop!
That’s like one of the best “paragraphs” I’ve read today. I’m happy that you have healed! Bravery!

1 Like

YOU GO GRANDMA! YESSSS! WE STAN AM AMBITIOUS QUEEN! Love ya!

2 Likes