How Diverse is Your Story Cast? Post here and help people find what they want!

I kid, I kid. That should be rightfully flagged. This thread is amazing to go through every now and again, I’ve been through it a few times just for fun I’m ngl

4 Likes

I’d write a big sign saying “actually read what I’m saying before you argue with me”, but they wouldn’t read it

7 Likes

I mean, sure. You don’t have to add a character from a random religion/race or a character with a random disability/mental health issues/sexuality if it’s not going to be natural. Stereotypes are the worst and I hate it when people create characters like the “sassy black girl” or the “floral wearing gay guy” just for diversity.

5 Likes

Casually counts all of my floral shirts in my head … oh no

2 Likes

Lol it’s fine :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Debating whether I should update my earlier post on this thread, because my characters look nothing like in the post anymore :thinking:

4 Likes

My mean girl is a black fairy girl :joy: and the MC was a princess. DIVERSE CASTS

4 Likes

She’s also not that mean. She just doesn’t like you and tells you to stay away from her boyfriend, who’s starting to like you

4 Likes

Because we all need some cliches to make stories sell on Episode. Readers don’t like originality. They’re allergic to it

3 Likes

And i mean. She can keep him. To be fair

3 Likes

Cough cough.

4 Likes

Ooh aweszum! :grin::grin::grin::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@ChaoticDeluge did them :wink:

4 Likes

:eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

Wowzaz! Another aweszum ratzol!

4 Likes

My cast is pretty diverse, it’s just not an episode cast so i never put it here >.<

3 Likes

Now that my characters have told me more about them, I feel like I can finally post this. Smaller cast this time around ^^’ but it is for my Adventurous entry: Adventurous: Across the New World about a new planet that was created artificially due to the original planet needing to be destroyed due to a weaponized titan trying to destroy the world ^^ Yaaaaay!!

Main cast:

This is my main group, so far, only consisting of 5, but that might change depending on…I mean…depending on what the story tells me to do LOL - I don’t write the story, the story writes me O.O

Tzeva

Tzeva
^ This is Tzeva, and…I tried to not let this happen but she might be my favorite O.O - I can’t help it! She’s a medic and I love support classes ^^

Her biggest role is to kinda be team mom. Everyone needs one ^^ and she’s the eldest of the group, therefore being most mature, although she tries to relate with the younger people in the group and it ends up being kind of awkward ^^’ - she’s very secretive and personal, doesn’t like to just talk about stuff. She also has the kind of attitude where if you never knew about something and it might have seemed important, she’d just be like “you never asked.” <3

The thing on her back is a rifle that I edited a little to make it hers.

This is the rifle ^ and she loads 3 (so far) different types of magazines in the chamber that have different effects. Upon pulling the trigger, the open spaces on the rifle glow with the color of the mag and then BOOM! Whatever the effect is! There’s the red one that damages hostiles and the yellow one that heals allies ^^ She heals with her rifle, is that not amaze?!

^ She loads up the mag and then the gun glows like this, meaning it is charging up and once it is completely charged, (opacity 1), the bullet flies ^^

Aerani

Aerani
^ Aerani is a medic-in-training from her colony. She’s the carefree spirit that the team needs to stay positive and keep light in the lives of the people in the team! She’s a lot more traditional both in her attitude and her methods.

I ship her with MC Mallyn, but depending on the readers’ choices, they don’t have to end up together. It just depends ^^

Lorean

Lorean
Mostly very laid back, but he is one of the very best warriors in the colony and will use his fists to resolve issues when he can’t be bothered to do anything else. He isn’t inherently violent of course, but he is a true soldier and behaves like one. Salutes

He has unmatched confidence, but he earned it by being so badass. <3

Mallyn

Mallyn
^ This is the MC of the story, Mallyn. He’s the one that wants to leave the colony and explore outside, despite all the problems that are coming up for him, trying to stop him from going. The tasks are difficult for him, like…so much so that he fails quite a bit, but he always comes back up, ready to try again <3

He has a thirst for knowledge that can’t be matched and is very studious ^^ even though he doesn’t want to be studious, really…he wants to be powerful, but after some words of wisdom from Lieutenant Loha, he starts rethinking that idea.

Lantern

Lantern
^ In this world, there are types of androids/robots that exist. Lantern is a gold droid. The gold droids have usually copper, sometimes gold skin. I’m trying to communicate that they’re a metallic color. Gold droids are the good guys, the droids that are on humanity’s side. Lantern is one of the droids assigned to the team by her commander to accompany them on the greater mission that will later be taken upon by the group ^^

I’ll post the secondary characters soon, there’s too much going on right now >.<

10 Likes

Great cast! Who’s the MC?

4 Likes

Just saw your video on ig with these characters, love your cast! Can’t wait to read soon.

1 Like

Mallyn ^^’

Thanks!! It was very fun to do!! The whole story has been so much fun to write, like DANG!! I have some fine tuning I’m going to do today, like I’m thinking of changing the rotation anchor point so the rifle follows Tzeva’s hand better :thinking: We’ll see. It might be as good as I can make it right now, but I’mma try anyway.

Bring it, Episode writer portal ^^

2 Likes