How Do I Change Jules Hair Color?

how can you change Jules hair to a different color? When I read some stories some characters have Jules hair in different colors.

You can’t atm. :roll_eyes:

EDIT : TURNS OUT YOU CAN

1 Like

@CHARACTER changes hair Color into Color

1 Like

I don’t think it works on Jules hair because it says no colors available. :thinking:

1 Like

Really? Thats strange, I could usually do that…

:hushed: are you saying that we CAN change the colors. (if so then … where have I been all these years.)

2 Likes

Haha yeah I can change colors!:grinning:

1 Like

I AM ABSOLUTLY SPECHLESS AND MAD!
btw tysm for the info

1 Like

Wait what?? You can change the color of your hair?

1 Like

Of course! :wink::heartpulse:

Of Jules Hair. And many others :grinning:

Are there just some styles you can change? Like not all of them?

2 Likes

oh thats interesting!

1 Like

For all of them :grinning:

1 Like

I’m doing that rn

1 Like

Awesome :heartpulse::heartpulse::heart_eyes:

1 Like

thank you guys for the info :slight_smile:

Hello @Julie0912! This is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved from Feature + Art Suggestions Art + Animations to Creator’s Corner Directing Helps and Tips since you are looking for scripting advice. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Hi.
Yes, you can change Jules hair color - or any other hairstyle that doesn’t have more than one color choice in the character setting section - but only through your script.
ex
@CHARACTER changes hairColor into Auburn

And the colors won’t be the ones you’re used to. You can for instance not get Jules Hair blond no matter how much you try.

<3

1 Like

Well, you can’t do it while creating your characters. But, in the script you can.

“@CHARACTER changes hairColor into COLOR”

It should work.