How do I change the character names?

So in stories based off of movies (Pitch Perfect, Mean Girls,) you can pick your character’s name, and whenever they speak, their speech bubble has the name you chose as the person who’s talking. How do I recreate this in my own stories?

1 Like
1 Like

I already had a pretty good idea of how to do that, but how do I make it so that when the person who’s name I’m changing has the name that the reader chose? Example:
CHARACTER (blah blah blah)
words

how do I make it so that CHARACTER is replaced with what the reader chose as their name?

1 Like

It’s tells you how in that thread.

1 Like

Did you find your answer? :slight_smile:

Well, Type like this for example:- ( NARRATOR - Type your name, and then write this)
input What’s your name?|What’s your name?|Perfect(NAME)

Then whenever you want to place the name the readers chose write like this in brackets [NAME]

And that’s all…

Watch my videos, channel name “Rose Okuchi”
And good luck with your awesome stories!

Ok ok if you want to do something like this which the readers choose the name and you want to display on the character name which you have write the name as YOu but you want to let the readers choose their name and display it in the character name you choose Then you have only to go to character OPTION and Then click on the main character which you want to the readers choose their name, Then click on display name and type NAME as you load it on episode you can preview and see how it goes or watch my videos!

It quiet difficult for me to understand you as you are untaughted

yup!

1 Like

Glad this got resolved! Closing :v:t2:

1 Like