How do I create outfits

Hey guys,

I’m currently working on a story in which I used the trick that allows you to include all three character styles (Classic, INK & Limelight).
All was good with creating the main characters, but I have a problem creating outfits for my INK characters. For some reason, I can’t seem to find the INK clothing in the outfit creation section. The Classic and LL stuff appear normally, but I can find nothing for INK.

Does anyone know what’s going on and/or how I can fix this?

Make a charatere delete charatere use there outfit

That’s actually the current solution I’m compromising with.
What I meant is that I want the outfit names to match the character, for example if my character’s name is “Jennifer”, I’d like the outfit to be named “Jennifer_1” or something like that which makes it an outfit named and designed for that specific character. I can’t keep creating female and male INK characters just to use their outfits; it gets very confusing after some point.

Thanks for trying to help though :smiley:

What exactly is happening?

(Btw, may answer with @black_jack later. I’m the same person)

I would message the person you have the trick from personally and you shouldn’t make a topic about it, since it will be easier for Episode to detect this trick. Then they will remove this glitch.

Episode is aware of this glitch and they’ve already said they don’t mind if people do this, just to only to be cautious of it.

Okay, I did not know that. Thanks Dara, helpful as always

They also mention it maybe will be removed at some point at will be your own responsibility if that happens

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.