How do I do a scene where someone is flying back like if they were punched by a supernatural being?

So I’ve been trying to do this scene where this girl is a tri-brid (Vampire, werewolf, and witch.) and she used her powers to throw someone across the room, I did this command (person who is getting thrown across the room): @CHARACTER walks to spot xxx in 0.3 AND CHARACTER does it while ANIMATION. How do I make him face her? Because it turns him the other way… if this makes sense.

1 Like

You should add a direction, make the character face either left or right.

1 Like

I did, but he still faces the other way…

1 Like

That’s so strange! It works for me. Here’s an example (taken from the writer’s portal where I use this exact coding, I’m zoomed in but I have the scene taking place in zone 2):

@GUY walks to spot 0.461 254 258 in 0.3 AND GUY faces left AND GUY does it while crowdsurf_excited_loop

In this case, he faces left while he flies towards the right.

You can have him face to the right by changing his direction and perhaps change the coordinates as well so you have him flying towards the left.

1 Like

I’ll try that, I’ll let you know if it works

1 Like

It worked! I have this other issue where a looping background isn’t moving… it just stays still

1 Like

Are you using a episode background with the name LOOP in it? While unfortunately, some of the backgrounds say loop but they don’t loop.

1 Like

Oh, okay. I was confused because it wasn’t moving. It’s this background EXT. OUTDOOR STREET LOOP - DAY

1 Like

Can check out: Looping a 3-zone Background with Speeds

2 Likes

Yes (sorry to jump right into the convo), i’ve had this problem too. some backgrounfd just don’t loop even though they have loop in it

2 Likes

Yeah, it is annoying they have loop in their name but don’t even loop :joy:

3 Likes

They should fix that, it’s really annoying :joy:

3 Likes

Closed: Marked as solved by thread op @jessica.epi :yay: