How do I get a story cover?

Hello! I am not the greatest at art :sweat_smile: but I need to figure out where to get/create a story coverโ€ฆ if you happen to know and decide to tell me it would be appreciated! (:

4 Likes

hey, there are many art shops here on the Forums, where you can request a drawn/edited story cover!

1 Like

Oh thanks Iโ€™m new here and I havenโ€™t exactly seen one of those

welcome to the forums then!
believe me, thereโ€™s PLENTY hahah

1 Like

Here is a great list of pretty much every art shop here. You can look through them until you find someone you like and request from there. Also welcome to the forums :partying_face:
:purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! This really helped (:

1 Like

Hey girly, Iโ€™d be happy to help if you want me to
๐•ฒ๐–š๐–’๐–’๐–ž๐–‡๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–˜ ๐•ฌ๐–—๐–™ ๐•พ๐–๐–”๐–•! {open and free}

If not, you can also check out this shop :wink:
๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ฌ๐–—๐–™ ๐•พ๐–๐–”๐–•! {๐•บ๐–•๐–Š๐–“!, ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š!}

2 Likes

heyy Iโ€™m in both shops and theyโ€™re free with amazing artists :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:black_heart: Episode Blacklight Shop :black_heart: (open)
Calista Hwang and Invisible Waffleโ€™s Art Shop! [OPENED]

cause youโ€™re new I tell you that mostly in all the art shops you canโ€™t request the same in more than one

4 Likes

Hi! I will certainly take a look at your shop (: expect a request soon :grin:

1 Like

Hello! I will also take a look at your shop :two_hearts: Expect a request soon (:

1 Like

thank you :revolving_hearts:

just so you know I only have edited cover examples but I do drawn as well :white_heart:

1 Like

U can get free as well as Commissioned ofcourse
Many on the forums and Instagram does free art and some does Commissions
Like meโ€ฆIโ€™m open for that incase u are interested :joy:
:sparkling_heart:
Iโ€™ve seen people making topics regarding what they need Nd some go straight to the art shops

1 Like

Okay thanks for the help! :grin:

1 Like

Hiiii there i can help if you still need it but i do only commissions (so no free art) but i promise Iโ€™m really cheap and we can discuss about the price i can help you so donโ€™t worry, also i will create the art first and then when you like it and when you are sure you can pay me!
So here some examples of mine:

Hope you like it, Iโ€™d love to work with you girl :kissing_heart: :heart:

1 Like