How Do I Get My Characters To Stand Behind The School Desks?

Hey guys,
I kinda need a little help with having my characters stand behind the school desks. The background I’m wanting to use is INT. CLASSROOM FRONT - DAY and I’ve tried to add an overlay to the background but that just makes it look off. How can I do this and still make my scene look good with my characters actually standing behind the desks? Would I have to use a different background?
Thanks!

Use INT. CLASSROOM FRONT OL - DAY
and it should put them where they need to be. Ol is for backgrounds with overlays already in them. You might have to mess with the spotting a bit, but it should work.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll give that a go.

1 Like

It works. Although, how do I make the rest of the desks in the background overlays?

1 Like

You may need to cut them out of the background and place them as overlays.

2 Likes

how to cut the in half?

2 Likes

I don’t understand the question…

1 Like

How to cut the character in half?

1 Like

She doesn’t mean the character, she’s talking about the background.

1 Like

How would I do that?

1 Like

You can use photoshop or any app on your phone to cut them out. If you’d like you can send me the background and I can cut out what you need tomorrow.

1 Like

It’s just an Episode Original background. The name is INT. CLASSROOM FRONT - DAY. And thank you, I’d really appreciate it. I honestly wouldn’t know how to do it myself :joy:

2 Likes

Which desk do you need cut out? And you’re welcome!

1 Like

Would it be okay if you cut all of them out? I’d just like to fill them all with students to make it look like an actual classroom :blush:

1 Like

I did this here you go!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Yep!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.