How do i get reads on my first story?

Hey
I was wondering if anyone is able to give me tips for a good story. It is my first story so i am new to all of this.
please check out my story at:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6666281420718080
thankyou :blush::blush:

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for tips. :wink: Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Hello,
I am part of epi.foody.reviews and we read and review stories and then post the reviews on our Instagram! If you are interested in having your story reviewed please follow us on Instagram (@epi.foody.reviews), read and follow our rules, and fill out this form:

Thank you and good luck with your story :slight_smile:

thankyou :blush:

okay thanks alot :slightly_smiling_face:

I recommend you promote your story! I found that promoting my story on the Forums helped me get a lovely support base and I have made some lovely friends too who have been extremely supportive which I am super happy about too!

Get your story reviewed to see how you can improve and strengthen the story overall. There are some really great users out here who offer reviews and promos on Instagram.

You’ll get there! I never imagined 135 reads anyday but I am so so happy with that number and here is to hoping you will develop a lovely base of readers!

Read for reads are good, if a story tickles my fancy I love to check it out and some people may offer you a read for read as well but it is a good way to help you when you’re starting out!

thankyou so much

No problem and all the best!