The first one seems easy enough but the second one might be a little oof because I’m in high school and I have sOoOoOoOoOoO much work but I’ll try my best. Thank you!
Hahaha, the second one’s not that hard. As long as you have 10 minutes a day to spend typing out a post for something in the episode fan community, there’ll be people who will notice
the first one is a big mood and a risk i’m willing to take lmao
You have been friended by @AnimeOtome
So sorry I’m new. …how do I accept (＾＾；)
Make the title “Pregnant by the Rockstar” and BOOM instant million reads
I laugh way too hard when I read this.
Or “Pregnant by the Hottest Rockstar Gang Leader”? :,D
So lots of R4R and promoting on instagram and on this website! I know a girl who’s gotten 1k reads in a day just by sharing it on forums!
Hi, here are some tips!
- Promote your story here on the forums, in the ‘promote your story’ category.
- Come up with a title that’s going to make people click on your story.
- If you have social media, you could advertise it there- maybe make an account specially for Episode, seperate from your main account.
- Do read for reads, maybe?
- You could perhaps make some friends here, and they might read it as a favour.
Ha, you are now my new forum friend!
Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions.
Haaaaaa those stories are so cliche
Thanks for the tips!
Lol my bad
Dm me and I can help you with marketability
I haven’t even started coding yet :((. Will you still be available whenever I finish my first three chapters? If not, that’s perfectly fine